Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EST
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:10 AM EST
Break out your “Hanzal that rocks Chicago” puns.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
Phoenix rode the red-hot goalie to its first-ever division crown.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Phoenix now one win away from clinching its first-ever division title.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Phoenix is a good place for single-season shutout spans.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:53 AM EST
Coyotes get another big regulation win in the process.
Apr 2, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
And he did it with a pretty beat-up face.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
Mike Smith now has back-to-back shutouts.
Mar 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Mar 30, 2012, 1:04 AM EST
Radim Vrbata powered a big 2-0 win for Phoenix.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EST
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
Just two points separate the top four teams in the division.
Mar 16, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
The Saddledome faithful chanted “Bar-chee! Bar-chee!” on Thursday.
Mar 1, 2012, 12:41 PM EST
The Coyotes’ goalie went 11-0-0, which is a good record.
Feb 29, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
The game was in Phoenix.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)