Shanahan suspends Shaw three games for charging Smith…but if Smith was injured, Shaw would’ve been done for the series
Apr 17, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
Apr 17, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
Phoenix coach Dave Tippett says he’s a game time decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
Martin Hanzal and Lauri Korpikoski are also absent.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
After being hit by Chicago’s Andrew Shaw, injury concern was sky high.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EDT
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:10 AM EDT
Break out your “Hanzal that rocks Chicago” puns.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Phoenix rode the red-hot goalie to its first-ever division crown.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EDT
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Phoenix now one win away from clinching its first-ever division title.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Phoenix is a good place for single-season shutout spans.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:53 AM EDT
Coyotes get another big regulation win in the process.
Apr 2, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
And he did it with a pretty beat-up face.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:07 AM EDT
Mike Smith now has back-to-back shutouts.
Mar 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Mar 30, 2012, 1:04 AM EDT
Radim Vrbata powered a big 2-0 win for Phoenix.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EDT
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EDT
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)