Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EST
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:10 AM EST
Break out your “Hanzal that rocks Chicago” puns.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
Phoenix rode the red-hot goalie to its first-ever division crown.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Phoenix now one win away from clinching its first-ever division title.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Phoenix is a good place for single-season shutout spans.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:53 AM EST
Coyotes get another big regulation win in the process.
Apr 2, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
And he did it with a pretty beat-up face.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:07 AM EST
Mike Smith now has back-to-back shutouts.
Mar 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Enjoy today’s collection of links.
Mar 30, 2012, 1:04 AM EST
Radim Vrbata powered a big 2-0 win for Phoenix.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EST
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
Just two points separate the top four teams in the division.
Mar 16, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
The Saddledome faithful chanted “Bar-chee! Bar-chee!” on Thursday.
Mar 1, 2012, 12:41 PM EST
The Coyotes’ goalie went 11-0-0, which is a good record.
Feb 29, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
The game was in Phoenix.
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 2
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 7
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)