Dec 2, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Out after getting hit by Florida’s Sean Bergenheim Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:43 AM EST
Sean Bergenheim got Mike Richards all sorts of upset after a big hit last night.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EST
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 22, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Mike Richards’ game wasn’t ugly, though.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Allegiances split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
He’s especially dangerous when the opposing team puts a forward on the point …
Nov 10, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
LA’s anemic offense is searching high and low (mostly low) in a search for more production.
Oct 27, 2011, 3:58 PM EST
The big L.A. Kings winger has been demoted to the third line by head coach Terry Murray.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 15, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Mike Richards makes his triumphant return to Philadelphia as his overtime assist helps the Kings defeat the Flyers.
Oct 14, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
After a dramatic offseason, Kings forward Mike Richards makes his triumphant (?) return to Philly to take on the Flyers.
Oct 12, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren has a thing for making deals with the Kings. He’s trying hard for their relationship to be like the Wild and Sharks.
Oct 10, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
After Anze Kopitar had his season ended by an ankle injury last year, the Slovenian is showing no signs of rust.
Oct 7, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
Mike Richards won round one of the battle of Richards as his Kings beat Brad Richards’ Rangers 3-2 in overtime today.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Dustin Penner’s efforts to redeem himself with Kings fans will be put on hold because he’s expected to miss the Kings’ season-opener against the Rangers this afternoon.
Oct 4, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
The Flyers made some eye-opening moves today, even if Brayden Schenn’s demotion might just be temporary. The real question revolves around their penalty kill situation, though.
Oct 4, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
After acquiring Mike Richards and Simon Gagne (and re-signing Drew Doughty), some say this could be the best Kings team in franchise history. But will that be enough to win the Pacific and make a deep run into the playoffs this season?
Sep 28, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
The Flyers could be Stanley Cup finalists… Or they could be in a fight to make the playoffs. Lots of things can go right or wrong in Philly but no matter what, it’ll be the soap opera everyone will watch.
Sep 24, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
After suffering a horrific ankle injury towards the end of the regular season last year, Anze Kopitar looks to continue his assent as one of the premier centers in the NHL. Having Mike Richards behind him should make the journey just a little bit easier.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
Sean Couturier gave himself a shot at making the Flyers lineup right out of the gate by signing an entry-level deal with the team today.
Sep 16, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Hang on to your seats for a huge surprise: Chris Pronger was named the new captain of the Flyers today. Wait, that’s not a surprise at all.
Sep 15, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
With Mike Richards and Jeff Carter gone from Philadelphia, the future of the Flyers up the middle is on display today against the Capitals in a rookie game.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 11
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 28
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 63
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)