Dec 17, 2011, 3:39 PM EDT
If the Kings’ players thought Terry Murray wasn’t fun, they haven’t seen anything yet.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 11:47 PM EDT
Looking at the future without Chris Pronger – with polls.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Breaking out three bench players probably won’t help the Kings beat the lowly Blue Jackets tonight.
Dec 13, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Dean Lombardi waxes philosophical.
Dec 12, 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
Assistant coach John Stevens to become interim bench boss.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:27 AM EDT
Terry Murray’s days in L.A. may soon be at an end.
Dec 10, 2011, 6:08 PM EDT
It’s the standard non-update type of update.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Los Angeles has lost three in a row and wouldn’t make the playoffs if they started today.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 2, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
Out after getting hit by Florida’s Sean Bergenheim Thursday night.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
Sean Bergenheim got Mike Richards all sorts of upset after a big hit last night.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Nov 30, 2011, 11:56 PM EDT
Jagr’s epic mustache won’t be back anytime soon, though.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 22, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Mike Richards’ game wasn’t ugly, though.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Allegiances split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Nov 19, 2011, 7:38 PM EDT
He’s especially dangerous when the opposing team puts a forward on the point …
Nov 10, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
LA’s anemic offense is searching high and low (mostly low) in a search for more production.
Oct 27, 2011, 3:58 PM EDT
The big L.A. Kings winger has been demoted to the third line by head coach Terry Murray.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
- Giroux leaves ice after 15 minutes with lower-body injury 1
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 24
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 14
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)