Feb 17, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Stars fans haven’t exactly been packing the arena the last few seasons …
Feb 9, 2012, 3:28 PM EST
Former franchise hero says team lacks “superstar-type” player.
Jan 24, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
The Stars GM would like his team to know it gets better.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Two key losses for Dallas up front.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EST
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EST
The Stars are going to be missing their set-up man a bit longer than they thought.
Jan 12, 2012, 11:34 PM EST
Call it Forsbergian if you’d like.
Jan 11, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
Mike Ribeiro: Tougher than you think.
Jan 7, 2012, 6:25 PM EST
Always helps when two teammates have multi-goal games to help the cause.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
The Stars hope Kari Lehtonen’s return can help them slow down the Red Wings machine.
Nov 24, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Stars lose another one to injury.
Oct 3, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Stars were within a single win on the final day of the regular season from a spot in the playoffs last season. Will they be able to take the next step and secure a playoff berth next season? Don’t bet on it.
Jul 12, 2011, 8:34 PM EST
Dallas didn’t necessarily need to get tougher, but they did anyhow by signing former Penguins brawler Eric Godard.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of Friday evening’s six games in the West including as the Nashville Predators, Phoenix Coyotes, and Anaheim Ducks all qualified for the playoffs.
Apr 3, 2011, 11:28 PM EST
Right when you thought things were going to get easier in the Western Conference today went and screwed all of that up.
Jan 22, 2011, 12:13 AM EST
It took a “ghost” from the Stars past (long-ago draft pick Jarome Iginla) to end the team’s franchise-best eight game road winning streak tonight, as Calgary throttled Dallas 7-4.
Nov 4, 2010, 10:00 AM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=81349&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It seems like Loui Eriksson has been watching Mike Ribeiro during shootouts the last few years. The underrated winger scored a great penalty shot goal during the Stars’ 5-2 thrashing of the Pittsburgh Penguins last night, using a move that reminded me of the one that Ribeiro perfected a few years back to frustrate many…
Oct 17, 2010, 12:40 PM EST
Ty Conklin robs Mike Ribeiro of what looks like a certain goal with a stunning save. It might not have won the St. Louis Blues the game (they ended up losing in a shootout), but it allowed them to take a point from the game. Check out that outstanding save after the jump.
Oct 15, 2010, 5:19 PM EST
Predicting professional sports team’s future is a fool’s errand. It doesn’t matter if you’re making guesses based on a summer’s worth of transactions, guessing which team will win a playoff series when an 82-game season boils down to a maximum of seven contests or – in this case – trying to see if a small…
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 21
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 2
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)