Sep 10, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
He spent last year with the Islanders.
Aug 6, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
Dougie Hamilton, Torey Krug and Matt Bartkowski all figure to play key roles next season.
Jul 31, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
He spent last year in San Jose.
Jul 17, 2013, 11:54 PM EST
Thus explaining Florida’s quiet free agency period.
Dec 8, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
He was with the Islanders and Bruins last season.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
That and more in Thursday’s collection of links.
Jun 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
If your team needs an offensive defenseman, perhaps he’s their guy.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:39 AM EST
GM Peter Chiarelli keeps valued fourth-liner in the fold, inks Ray Bourque’s kid.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
Apr 25, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Scratches sometimes become difference-makers.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:22 PM EST
Some surprises await the Capitals as they look to close out the Bruins.
Apr 22, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
The Bruins could be without two starters as they try to force a Game 7.
Mar 28, 2012, 6:59 PM EST
Looking good, Nose Face.
Mar 2, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
Bruins defensemen dropping like flies.
Feb 28, 2012, 2:38 PM EST
Zack Kassian will wear Cody Hodgson’s old No. 9 in Vancouver.
Feb 28, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
Bruins defenseman called his statements “selfish.”
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 27, 2012, 3:11 PM EST
Bruins add veteran depth at the deadline.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
Full list of trades made prior to and at the deadline.
Oct 1, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
It’s strange to hear a player talk about being “lucky” about a year after a puck hits him in the eye, but Mike Mottau’s perspective actually makes some sense.
Aug 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
It’s just a report, but it sounds like the Devils will retire Scott Niedermayer’s number 27 next season, which might be controversial to some of the team’s fans.
Jan 10, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
The Islanders can stop wondering when Mark Eaton will rejoin the blue line corps. He won’t be doing it this year after undergoing season-ending hip surgery.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:20 PM EST
The Islanders placed Rick DiPietro and Mike Mottau on the injured reserve; Mottau’s season is over.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Good news for Mike Mottau: the swelling around his eye subsided enough that he was cleared to fly home to Long Island.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EST
Mike Mottau will need to stay in Atlanta for at least another night of observation, according to reports.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)