Aug 24, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
He’d be the oldest coach in the league. And perhaps the scariest.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
Keenan and Ovechkin? That would have been interesting.
May 1, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
JR and Mike Keenan believe the punishments fit the “crime.”
Apr 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Taking a look at Penguins-Flyers and Red Wings-Predators.
Feb 16, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Coaches who like to yell (check).
Aug 8, 2011, 9:18 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues’ look over the years has been pretty constant aside from some major hiccups in the mid-90s. Major hiccups that only…Mike Keenan could cure? Yikes.
Aug 3, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
Former Sabres and Islanders bench boss Ted Nolan is going a bit far away for his next job. We’re talking Riga, Latvia far away.
Jul 29, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Could Mike Keenan return to his perch behind the bench… in Latvia? Reports say he’s one of the final two candidates to fill the Latvian national team coaching vacancy.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EST
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 20, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Mike Keenan and Keith Jones break down Game 3 between the Sharks and Canucks.
Apr 27, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead to tonight’s two Game 7 matchups in Boston and Pittsburgh. Here’s to hoping we get even a taste of what went down last night.
Apr 20, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Pumped up for Game 4 between the Rangers and Capitals? Check out this post for a web-exclusive preview featuring commentary from Keith Jones and Mike Keenan.
Dec 16, 2010, 7:57 PM EST
Mike Keenan says he enjoyed coaching Dion Phaneuf, but the former Calgary Flames defenseman wasn’t always the most popular guy in the locker room.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)