Jul 20, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
They’re hoping to help revitalize downtown Detroit.
Dec 26, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
Mike Ilitch might have some explaining to do.
Apr 24, 2012, 9:56 AM EST
He’ll be sticking with the Detroit Red Wings as an assistant GM instead.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Mike Ilitch wants to make sure that Detroit benefits from the NHL’s marquee event.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:34 AM EST
According to MLive.com.
Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EST
There’s going to be a lot of realignment talk today. Here are five thoughts to keep in mind while the Board of Governors debate.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
With the Board of Governors meetings on the way, two realignment proposals are the hottest ones up for discussion.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:02 AM EST
The Red Wings are hoping that they can be next in line to host the NHL’s marquee mid-season event.
Sep 30, 2011, 10:10 AM EST
We don’t know what NHL realignment is going to look like, but Mike Ilitch apparently knows the Red Wings are going to the Eastern Conference because Gary Bettman promised.
Aug 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Messing with a classic look is something the Red Wings can never be accused of doing. Ever.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)