Jul 20, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
They’re hoping to help revitalize downtown Detroit.
Dec 26, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
Mike Ilitch might have some explaining to do.
Apr 24, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
He’ll be sticking with the Detroit Red Wings as an assistant GM instead.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Mike Ilitch wants to make sure that Detroit benefits from the NHL’s marquee event.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:34 AM EDT
According to MLive.com.
Dec 5, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
There’s going to be a lot of realignment talk today. Here are five thoughts to keep in mind while the Board of Governors debate.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
With the Board of Governors meetings on the way, two realignment proposals are the hottest ones up for discussion.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:02 AM EDT
The Red Wings are hoping that they can be next in line to host the NHL’s marquee mid-season event.
Sep 30, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
We don’t know what NHL realignment is going to look like, but Mike Ilitch apparently knows the Red Wings are going to the Eastern Conference because Gary Bettman promised.
Aug 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
Messing with a classic look is something the Red Wings can never be accused of doing. Ever.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)