Jun 26, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
“In my opinion, 85 percent of the league’s coaches are the same. Adam gives you that extra 15 percent that can put a team over the top.”
Jun 22, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Was a finalist for the Winnipeg job last summer.
May 8, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
He’s tweaking his coaching staff, not leaving.
May 8, 2012, 7:24 PM EST
The power play might have been his undoing.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
The Winnipeg franchise has narrowed their coaching search down to Claude Noel and Mike Haviland; (now former) coach Craig Ramsay was informed that he is no longer a candidate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
Feb 23, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Joel Quenneville returned to the Blackhawks bench today, running their Wednesday practice.
Feb 17, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
The Blackhawks updated the condition of Joel Quenneville and it turns out too much aspirin is a bad thing for you.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was hospitalized late last night after feeling discomfort and will not coach the team tonight. Mike Haviland will assume duties tonight against Minnesota.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 11
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 29
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 27
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 46
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 14
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)