Jun 26, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
“In my opinion, 85 percent of the league’s coaches are the same. Adam gives you that extra 15 percent that can put a team over the top.”
Jun 22, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Was a finalist for the Winnipeg job last summer.
May 8, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
He’s tweaking his coaching staff, not leaving.
May 8, 2012, 7:24 PM EDT
The power play might have been his undoing.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
The Winnipeg franchise has narrowed their coaching search down to Claude Noel and Mike Haviland; (now former) coach Craig Ramsay was informed that he is no longer a candidate.
Jun 19, 2011, 12:20 AM EDT
Craig Ramsay did a great job with the Atlanta Thrashers last season, but he had to interview to see if he could impress the new owners of the team headed to Winnipeg.
Feb 23, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
Joel Quenneville returned to the Blackhawks bench today, running their Wednesday practice.
Feb 17, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
The Blackhawks updated the condition of Joel Quenneville and it turns out too much aspirin is a bad thing for you.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was hospitalized late last night after feeling discomfort and will not coach the team tonight. Mike Haviland will assume duties tonight against Minnesota.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)