Dec 1, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Mike Grier has always been a tough customer in the NHL. Now he rides off into the sunset after 14 seasons.
Sep 27, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
Wayne Simmonds’ alleged use of a homophobic slur has earned him a date with Colin Campbell to discuss the incident. GLAAD is also looking into an already very ugly situation.
Sep 23, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
While this is by no means a comprehensive look at the issue, here is a recent history (and some interesting articles) revolving around racism in the NHL.
Aug 31, 2011, 11:18 AM EST
Zack Kassian hopes to bring his grit and size to a finesse-centric group of Sabres forwards, but he’ll have to find the right balance between being physical and going over the line with his bone-crushing hits.
Aug 28, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
We’ve taken a look at who else is out there on the free agent list, but which five could be the best contributors to a team in need? We’ve got a list of five we’d run to first.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Mar 8, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Injuries and illness are piling up at the wrong time for the Sabres and their push for the playoffs.
Dec 12, 2010, 11:15 AM EST
How good has Pens goalie Marc-Andre Fleury been? He’s even making saves with his toe now.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)