Jun 23, 2012, 2:46 PM EDT
What will we all be walking away from Pittsburgh talking about? Here’s our list.
Jun 23, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
GM Dale Tallon says they won’t be giving up prized prospects.
May 20, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
That won’t do much to clear up the battle lines drawn amongst fans.
May 7, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
Bodes well for Alain Vigneault.
Apr 30, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
“For me, I’d like to be the guy that looks at Mike Gillis and says, ‘You’re a moron.'”
Apr 25, 2012, 9:34 AM EDT
Thanks to Mike Gillis for firing up this trade debate all over again.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Feb 29, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Buffalo coach unsure what type of player the 21-year-old projects to be.
Feb 25, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Putting Keith Ballard on LTIR gives Vancouver a lot more money to play with.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
Mike Gillis admits his backup netminder has been highly coveted.
Jan 16, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
That’s the rumor du jour.
Jan 11, 2012, 6:58 PM EDT
Let’s do some speculating.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
But is it the Canucks that will pay the ultimate price?
Dec 8, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
(The source is Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun.)
Dec 1, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
Media says yes, players say no.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:45 PM EDT
Canucks GM Mike Gillis and Panthers GM Dale Tallon explain their reasoning behind making the big trade today between their teams.
Oct 22, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
A busy night in the NHL had the scene stolen by the Canucks as they acquire David Booth and Steve Reinprecht from Florida in exchange for Marco Sturm and Mikael Samuelsson.
Sep 3, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Marco Sturm had one heck of a down season last year. This season he hopes to show the Vancouver Canucks he’s still got it.
Aug 20, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
Kevin Bieksa, Alexandre Burrows and Canucks GM Mike Gillis were among almost 1,000 people in attendance for Rick Rypien’s funeral on Saturday.
Aug 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Expectations are sky-high in Vancouver. But if the Canucks get off to a slow start, should Vigneault’s job be in jeopardy?
Jul 1, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
With Christian Ehrhoff gone to Buffalo, the Canucks are keeping Sami Salo around a little bit longer on defense.
Jun 28, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
The Canucks and Christian Ehrhoff were having a hard time agreeing on a new deal. Now they’ve sent him to the Islanders to see if they can have any luck signing the potential unrestricted free agent.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
Re-signing top unrestricted free agent Kevin Bieksa wasn’t the only thing on Canucks’ GM Mike Gillis’ agenda today. He also brought back polarizing pest Maxim Lapierre with a two-year deal worth $2 million.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 12
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 65
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)