Jun 23, 2012, 2:46 PM EST
What will we all be walking away from Pittsburgh talking about? Here’s our list.
Jun 23, 2012, 2:14 PM EST
GM Dale Tallon says they won’t be giving up prized prospects.
May 20, 2012, 10:16 AM EST
That won’t do much to clear up the battle lines drawn amongst fans.
May 7, 2012, 6:43 PM EST
Bodes well for Alain Vigneault.
Apr 30, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
“For me, I’d like to be the guy that looks at Mike Gillis and says, ‘You’re a moron.'”
Apr 25, 2012, 9:34 AM EST
Thanks to Mike Gillis for firing up this trade debate all over again.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Feb 29, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Buffalo coach unsure what type of player the 21-year-old projects to be.
Feb 25, 2012, 6:02 PM EST
Putting Keith Ballard on LTIR gives Vancouver a lot more money to play with.
Feb 7, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
Mike Gillis admits his backup netminder has been highly coveted.
Jan 16, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
That’s the rumor du jour.
Jan 11, 2012, 6:58 PM EST
Let’s do some speculating.
Dec 12, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
But is it the Canucks that will pay the ultimate price?
Dec 8, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
(The source is Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun.)
Dec 1, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
Media says yes, players say no.
Oct 22, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
Canucks GM Mike Gillis and Panthers GM Dale Tallon explain their reasoning behind making the big trade today between their teams.
Oct 22, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
A busy night in the NHL had the scene stolen by the Canucks as they acquire David Booth and Steve Reinprecht from Florida in exchange for Marco Sturm and Mikael Samuelsson.
Sep 3, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
Marco Sturm had one heck of a down season last year. This season he hopes to show the Vancouver Canucks he’s still got it.
Aug 20, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
Kevin Bieksa, Alexandre Burrows and Canucks GM Mike Gillis were among almost 1,000 people in attendance for Rick Rypien’s funeral on Saturday.
Aug 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Expectations are sky-high in Vancouver. But if the Canucks get off to a slow start, should Vigneault’s job be in jeopardy?
Jul 1, 2011, 11:07 AM EST
With Christian Ehrhoff gone to Buffalo, the Canucks are keeping Sami Salo around a little bit longer on defense.
Jun 28, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
The Canucks and Christian Ehrhoff were having a hard time agreeing on a new deal. Now they’ve sent him to the Islanders to see if they can have any luck signing the potential unrestricted free agent.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:25 PM EST
Re-signing top unrestricted free agent Kevin Bieksa wasn’t the only thing on Canucks’ GM Mike Gillis’ agenda today. He also brought back polarizing pest Maxim Lapierre with a two-year deal worth $2 million.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 17
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)