May 10, 2012, 8:04 AM EST
He’d like to stay with the Predators.
May 7, 2012, 2:05 PM EST
AK-46 promises to provide more offense as the Preds face elimination.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Mar 29, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
Nashville’s loading up the KHL’s leading scorer with ice time.
Mar 21, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
After four years away, he’s officially back in Nashville.
Mar 12, 2012, 4:25 PM EST
Darren Dreger reports that the NHLPA will bypass waivers for the wild card.
Mar 8, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of stories from around the NHL.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
First deal of trade deadline Monday is in the books.
Feb 17, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Blake Geoffrion, grandson of Habs legend “Boom Boom” Geoffrion, goes to the Canadiens.
Feb 8, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Mike Fisher returns to the Canadian capital on Thursday.
Feb 1, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
Oh, and remember…next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt.
Dec 11, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Will the Kings be forced to make any changes? Will the Minnesota Wild every be satisfied? Does anyone really know how old Chris Chelios is these days? All this and more in today’s Morning Skate…
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Want a little more reasoning behind “Shana-bans” (and non-suspensions)? Hear them straight from the man himself, with some feedback from PHT.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:48 PM EST
Two of Saturday’s most contentious hits won’t receive further punishment.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
In a related story, Carrie Underwood might also attend the game.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Sooner or later, people are going to start realizing that the Nashville Predators are a perennial playoff team. With strong coaching, defense, and goaltending, they should be in the mix for the playoffs yet again.
Sep 16, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
A slow recovery for Predators’ center Mike Fisher from offseason shoulder surgery could mean he’d miss the opening of the 2011-12 season.
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 2
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 7
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 77
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 77
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (80)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)