Feb 13, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
Comrie finishes his career with 168 goals and 365 points at the age of 31.
Aug 15, 2011, 5:22 PM EST
It’s good to see that one the NHL’s celebrity couples won the race to have the first super celebrity baby.
Aug 8, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Mike Comrie’s NHL career is on hold as he continues to rehab from hip surgery. Could this be the last we see of Comrie?
May 28, 2011, 9:34 PM EST
Wondering what the Pittsburgh Penguins might look like next season? You can start by imagining what they’ll look like without Mike Comrie and Alex Kovalev.
Mar 25, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Mike Comrie is expected to make his way back into the Penguins lineup tonight.
Dec 29, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
A 3-4 month window doesn’t necessarily rule out a 2010-11 return for Mike Comrie, but it wouldn’t be shocking if the hip surgery he went through today might have ended his season.
Dec 20, 2010, 2:45 PM EST
Mike Comrie might need surgery on a hip injury that’s been bothering him since the second game of the regular season.
Nov 1, 2010, 4:44 PM EST
Remember this morning when we told you that Jordan Staal would be returning this week? Yeah, about that…
Oct 13, 2010, 1:20 PM EST
A couple of eyebrow-raising lineup choices for tonight’s games in the NHL are making waves.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 33
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)