Feb 13, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Comrie finishes his career with 168 goals and 365 points at the age of 31.
Aug 15, 2011, 5:22 PM EDT
It’s good to see that one the NHL’s celebrity couples won the race to have the first super celebrity baby.
Aug 8, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
Mike Comrie’s NHL career is on hold as he continues to rehab from hip surgery. Could this be the last we see of Comrie?
May 28, 2011, 9:34 PM EDT
Wondering what the Pittsburgh Penguins might look like next season? You can start by imagining what they’ll look like without Mike Comrie and Alex Kovalev.
Mar 25, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Mike Comrie is expected to make his way back into the Penguins lineup tonight.
Dec 29, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
A 3-4 month window doesn’t necessarily rule out a 2010-11 return for Mike Comrie, but it wouldn’t be shocking if the hip surgery he went through today might have ended his season.
Dec 20, 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
Mike Comrie might need surgery on a hip injury that’s been bothering him since the second game of the regular season.
Nov 1, 2010, 4:44 PM EDT
Remember this morning when we told you that Jordan Staal would be returning this week? Yeah, about that…
Oct 13, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
A couple of eyebrow-raising lineup choices for tonight’s games in the NHL are making waves.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)