Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
Tons of action going on with the waiver wire leading up to the trade deadline. We’ve got the guys who are on and off it today.
Jan 15, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
The Blue Jackets are doing their part to try to help Mike Commodore out of town by putting him on re-entry waivers. NHL defenseman now half-priced!
Jan 9, 2011, 6:24 PM EDT
While Mike Commodore awaits being moved out of Columbus via trade or waivers, he’ll get to spend his time in Springfield in the AHL now.
Jan 6, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Not long after Mike Commodore requested a trade, the Blue Jackets decided to waive him.
Jan 5, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering what’s up with Mike Commodore’s playing time, so has he and that’s why he reportedly wants out of Columbus.
Oct 23, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
For Philadelphia Flyers fans, rugged winger Scott Hartnell’s hair is a source of much joy and entertainment. The team even had a Hartnell inspired wig giveaway as one of its promotions. For the remaining hockey fans, Hartnell’s ‘do ranges from over the top to flat-out obnoxious. One thing that Flyers fans and rivals should approve…
Oct 19, 2010, 5:17 PM EDT
Sadly, the NHL will see far less red afros for the time being.* That’s because the Columbus Blue Jackets put defenseman and occasional afro enthusiast Mike Commodore on the injured reserve today. He apparently went down with an “upper body injury” during the Blue Jackets’ October 9 game in Stockholm, Sweden. He’s one of the…
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 14
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 12
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 28
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)