May 11, 2011, 10:44 PM EST
Ryane Clowe will be a game-time decision for the Sharks while the Red Wings haven’t ruled out Johan Franzen for Game 7.
May 11, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Things just got a lot more interesting in the Western Conference and if you’re the San Jose Sharks this is not at all what you wanted to have happen.
May 9, 2011, 6:16 PM EST
If Johan Franzen’s bum ankle gives him too much trouble, it’ll be Mike Modano that gets to take his spot in the lineup.
May 9, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
A day after the Wings’ big win in Game 5, we’re left marveling at Pavel Datsyuk. We’re also awfully curious about Jeremy Roenick’s take on Patrick Marleau too.
May 6, 2011, 4:03 PM EST
Maybe Mike Modano should have retired last year, but he can hang up his skates knowing that he didn’t retire with gas left in the tank.
May 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
Mike Babcock announced some changes he’ll make for Game 3 … and predicted Todd McLellan’s counter-moves as well.
May 3, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
The Red Wings are looking for a bit more offense and coach Mike Babcock might be splitting up his dynamic duo to make it happen.
Apr 15, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
Is the NHL looking to kill a tradition in Detroit or just trying to rein things in when it comes to flying cephalopods? You make the call!
Apr 13, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Mike Modano probably didn’t expect what might be his last run at a Stanley Cup in the playoffs to start in the press box, but that’s where he’ll be tonight against Phoenix.
Apr 6, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
Reports indicate that Henrik Zetterberg won’t play in Detroit’s home-and-home series against Chicago. It’s still unclear how serious the injury is, though.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:35 AM EST
Here are recaps of some of Thursday’s big slate of games, including some Western Conference shuffling, Northeast Division contests and an obscure (but impressive) milestone for Mike Babcock.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:06 PM EST
The Red Wings have had their share of injuries this season, much like everyone else, but with the team getting back to health, should teams out West be worried about the sleeping giants?
Oct 14, 2010, 12:21 PM EST
Mike Modano makes his less-than triumphant return to Dallas and he’s not expecting a warm welcome.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)