Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 9, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
It would have to take an act of God to keep a Habs legend from returning.
Jul 1, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
The flurry of action continues…
Jul 1, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Jun 29, 2012, 6:26 PM EST
J.J. stands for Jean-Jacques, by the way.
Jun 16, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
The two have a long history together dating back to juniors hockey.
Jun 16, 2012, 9:32 AM EST
What happens there, stays there… Right? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 6, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Offering $50K to find someone who killed a child is impressive. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
Dec 22, 2011, 9:49 AM EST
This situation is about to get a lot more awkward.
Dec 17, 2011, 10:14 AM EST
Martin is the sixth head coach fired this season. That’s one-fifth of the league changing coaches mid-season.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Jul 19, 2011, 5:02 PM EST
The Devils summer-long search for a head coach brought them a guy not long removed from his job with the Panthers in Peter DeBoer.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Lou Lamoriello and the New Jersey Devils are still looking for a head coach. But one thing’s for sure, it won’t be Jacques Lemaire.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EST
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
May 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Are you ready for the trap to come back in Minnesota? It could happen as Ken Hitchcock is on the Wild’s short list to be the new head coach.
May 6, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are reportedly considering Craig MacTavish as their possible next head coach.
Apr 11, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
Minnesota has relieved coach Todd Richards of his duties but much like a pair of other coaches let go already this year, you can’t really blame him for not being a miracle worker.
Apr 10, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Devils coach Jacques Lemaire says he won’t return to coaching again next season. After being pulled out of retirement to help turn the team around this year, retirement seems to be for real this time.
Mar 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
With NHL teams focusing on scooping up AHL coaching talent, there are plenty of quality former bench bosses looking for a job. Which “free agent” coaches might be the most deserving? Read this post to find out.
Nov 8, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
With various teams generating rumors about coaches getting fired, which out-of-work bench bosses might be ready to step into the league? Click “Read more” to find out.
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 1
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 7
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 15
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 17
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)