Nov 15, 2014, 11:56 AM EST
On the bright side, Elias Lindholm is in.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
Could be hearing from Stephane Quintal.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:39 PM EST
Took elbow to the head from Capitals defenseman Matt Niskanen.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Had procedure done Friday morning.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Latest update: He’s on crutches and it might not be knee-related.
Feb 14, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
He could be their good luck charm.
Jan 13, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
Carolina’s just two points out of a playoff spot.
May 16, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Nasty scene from the Canada-Sweden quarterfinal.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 31
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)