Nov 15, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
On the bright side, Elias Lindholm is in.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
Could be hearing from Stephane Quintal.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:39 PM EDT
Took elbow to the head from Capitals defenseman Matt Niskanen.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Had procedure done Friday morning.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Latest update: He’s on crutches and it might not be knee-related.
Feb 14, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
He could be their good luck charm.
Jan 13, 2014, 11:47 AM EDT
Carolina’s just two points out of a playoff spot.
May 16, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Nasty scene from the Canada-Sweden quarterfinal.
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 2
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 48
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)