May 17, 2011, 11:49 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin took over in the second and the Bruins held on in the third to win 6-5 to earn a 1-1 series tie with the Lightning in Game 2.
May 9, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
With Patrice Bergeron in good spirits, Tyler Seguin gets reacquainted with his linemates at Bruins practice as they wait things out to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning.
May 7, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
Reports out of Boston say that Patrice Bergeron has suffered yet another concussion. This news won’t sit well for the Bruins and their hopes of a Stanley Cup title.
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 24, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
Even with great “saves” by Michael Ryder and Zdeno Chara, Carey Price and Tim Thomas stole the show in the Bruins’ dramatic 2-1 double OT win. Find out how Boston took a 3-2 series lead in this post.
Apr 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Today’s Five Thoughts focuses in on Chicago’s heart of a champion and Vancouver’s ability to look oddly like Canucks teams from the last two years.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EDT
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 2, 2011, 4:44 PM EDT
The Bruins locked down a top three seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs and the Northeast Division with a 3-2 win over Atlanta thanks to Michael Ryder’s penalty shot goal.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
The Chris Kelly trade adds some versatility to Boston’s lineup, but it will also take a spot away from a Bruins forward. This post discusses the fact that a third-liner such as Tyler Seguin might be the most likely guy to lose time.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Jan 15, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
The Penguins get clutch performances from Jordan Staal and Marc-Andre Fleury to hold off the Bruins in Boston.
Jan 11, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Mark Recchi might be the oldest player in the NHL, but he’s still finding ways to haunt teams he used to play for back in the day. Just ask the Penguins who saw him score the game-winner against them in the third period.
Dec 4, 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
Bruins fans wondering if they’d lose Tyler Seguin to the World Junior Championships don’t have anything to worry about now.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
Nov 9, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
Wondering about Marc Savard and Marco Sturm’s progress in getting back into the Bruins lineup? Everything is on schedule.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 26, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
The Bruins’ season is off to a great start and the upside for them now is that they’ll be getting key reinforcements back. They’re 4-2-0 to start the season and things are clicking pretty well without offensive studs Marc Savard and Marco Sturm. The good news for them today is that both Savard and Sturm…
- Video: Mrazek makes astounding save, Stamkos brawls again 6
- 2015 Norris Trophy finalists: Doughty, Karlsson and Subban 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 22
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 14
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 74
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 50
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 40
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)