Apr 22, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Today’s Five Thoughts focuses in on Chicago’s heart of a champion and Vancouver’s ability to look oddly like Canucks teams from the last two years.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 2, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
The Bruins locked down a top three seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs and the Northeast Division with a 3-2 win over Atlanta thanks to Michael Ryder’s penalty shot goal.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
The Chris Kelly trade adds some versatility to Boston’s lineup, but it will also take a spot away from a Bruins forward. This post discusses the fact that a third-liner such as Tyler Seguin might be the most likely guy to lose time.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Jan 15, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
The Penguins get clutch performances from Jordan Staal and Marc-Andre Fleury to hold off the Bruins in Boston.
Jan 11, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Mark Recchi might be the oldest player in the NHL, but he’s still finding ways to haunt teams he used to play for back in the day. Just ask the Penguins who saw him score the game-winner against them in the third period.
Dec 4, 2010, 6:09 PM EST
Bruins fans wondering if they’d lose Tyler Seguin to the World Junior Championships don’t have anything to worry about now.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EST
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
Nov 9, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
Wondering about Marc Savard and Marco Sturm’s progress in getting back into the Bruins lineup? Everything is on schedule.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 26, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
The Bruins’ season is off to a great start and the upside for them now is that they’ll be getting key reinforcements back. They’re 4-2-0 to start the season and things are clicking pretty well without offensive studs Marc Savard and Marco Sturm. The good news for them today is that both Savard and Sturm…
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12