Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Jan 15, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
The Penguins get clutch performances from Jordan Staal and Marc-Andre Fleury to hold off the Bruins in Boston.
Jan 11, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Mark Recchi might be the oldest player in the NHL, but he’s still finding ways to haunt teams he used to play for back in the day. Just ask the Penguins who saw him score the game-winner against them in the third period.
Dec 4, 2010, 6:09 PM EST
Bruins fans wondering if they’d lose Tyler Seguin to the World Junior Championships don’t have anything to worry about now.
Nov 27, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
With Marc Savard (and Marco Sturm) nearing a return, the longtime questions are coming to the forefront for the Boston Bruins. Most importantly: who needs to go?
Nov 10, 2010, 12:16 AM EST
It looks like Michael Ryder might join the ranks of the wounded in Boston.
Nov 9, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
Wondering about Marc Savard and Marco Sturm’s progress in getting back into the Bruins lineup? Everything is on schedule.
Oct 29, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
Injured Bruins star Marc Savard is showing improvement during skating drills in Boston. Things are looking up for the already hot Bruins.
Oct 26, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
The Bruins’ season is off to a great start and the upside for them now is that they’ll be getting key reinforcements back. They’re 4-2-0 to start the season and things are clicking pretty well without offensive studs Marc Savard and Marco Sturm. The good news for them today is that both Savard and Sturm…
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 1
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 8
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 97
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (97)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (87)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)