Apr 6, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
Brenden Morrow tweets that he doesn’t have words “to express the frustration/disappointment” of narrowly missing the playoffs for the second straight season.
Apr 5, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Could injuries, retirements and offseason departures hamper the Bruins?
Mar 29, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Dallas went onto earn a 3-1 win over Edmonton.
Mar 29, 2012, 1:37 AM EDT
The golden rule: don’t condemn or praise any of the contenders from the Pacific too much.
Mar 20, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Things in the Western Conference playoff hunt couldn’t be more manic if you tried.
Feb 29, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
The match had a little of everything.
Feb 29, 2012, 8:31 PM EDT
Their new owner has money, but the current roster is a model of efficiency.
Feb 21, 2012, 3:35 PM EDT
Otter likes it in Dallas, apparently.
Feb 3, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
Tom Gaglardi is willing to spend money, but he’ll likely do it with an eye towards the future.
Feb 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Two key losses for Dallas up front.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
Dallas looks to shake off crucial injuries to try and slow down one of the West’s best in St. Louis.
Jan 15, 2012, 6:33 PM EDT
The Stars are going to be missing their set-up man a bit longer than they thought.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne keeps making history, but that’s it for the Ducks.
Oct 4, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
A move to the wing (and hopefully more power play time) could help Tyler Seguin improve next season. The question is: will he make a small step forward or take a giant leap in 2011-12?
Oct 3, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
The Stars were within a single win on the final day of the regular season from a spot in the playoffs last season. Will they be able to take the next step and secure a playoff berth next season? Don’t bet on it.
Sep 5, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Chris Clark hopes to earn a contract with the Bruins by impressing them during a training camp tryout.
Aug 30, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Blame it on the table if you like, but the Stanley Cup took a ding on Michael Ryder’s day with the silver chalice.
Aug 25, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
After Nathan Horton’s Stanley Cup finals came to a sudden end after receiving a concussion from Aaron Rome, Horton is symptom free and ready to start the season. He’s also taking a shot at Rome as well.
Aug 24, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
Michael Ryder’s brother Daniel was cleared of charges related to an attempted robbery of a convenience store.
Aug 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Compared to most of the other Eastern Conference powers, the Boston Bruins had a relatively quiet offseason. Are they still the favorites to repeat in the East?
Jul 12, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
Dallas didn’t necessarily need to get tougher, but they did anyhow by signing former Penguins brawler Eric Godard.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 30, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
It looks like the Bruins will let Michael Ryder and Tomas Kaberle test the free agent market on Friday, but the team hasn’t closed the door to their possible returns.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:13 AM EDT
Despite widely being considered a solid team, the Bruins still surprised many by winning the 2011 Stanley Cup. Can they pull it off again next year? Check out this post for some thoughts and that provide your own opinion by voting in the poll.
- Giroux leaves ice after 15 minutes with lower-body injury (Updated) 8
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 26
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)