Apr 11, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
If you are Mike Cammalleri, it’ll cost you $1250.
Mar 29, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Only on the job for a little over two years, he made a number of bold moves.
Mar 8, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
2011 first-round pick Sven Baertschi will make his NHL debut Friday.
Feb 28, 2012, 5:42 PM EST
Sounds like a serious condition.
Feb 10, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
The Morning Skate covers Mike Yeo’s disgust and other news bits.
Jan 15, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
That didn’t take long …
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 13, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
The Kings let out a huge sigh of relief
Jan 13, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
As reported by Francois Gagnon of La Presse.
Jan 13, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Perhaps he should be worried, though.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A collection of interesting news bits.
Jan 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
You’d have to be naive to buy what the Habs GM is selling.
Jan 13, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
Subban wasn’t popular to begin with in Boston, but this won’t help.
Jan 12, 2012, 10:49 PM EST
Who do you think “won” the deal?
Jan 12, 2012, 9:35 PM EST
Cammalleri’s last night as a Habs player was a weird one.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:28 AM EST
Randy Cunneyworth’s record improves to 1-4-0.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 1, 2011, 12:30 AM EST
The Canadiens’ 2011-12 season rests on the young shoulders of Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 4, 2011, 8:17 PM EST
Who scored last week’s best goal? The contestants are: Teemu Selanne, Pierre-March Bouchard, Michael Cammalleri, Ben Eager, Alex Tanguay, Magnus Paajarvi and Ryan Getzlaf. Vote for your favorite in the poll.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Michael Cammalleri makes about 17 moves on Cam Ward before finally burying the puck behind the Carolina netminder.
Mar 24, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
To the surprise of few, the Canadiens were surprised to hear Mark Recchi’s accusations that the team embellished Max Pacioretty’s injuries.
Mar 12, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Carey Price made all 26 saves to shut out the Penguins, as the Canadiens took three out of four games against Pittsburgh this season.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)