Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 13, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
The Kings let out a huge sigh of relief
Jan 13, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
As reported by Francois Gagnon of La Presse.
Jan 13, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Perhaps he should be worried, though.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A collection of interesting news bits.
Jan 13, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
You’d have to be naive to buy what the Habs GM is selling.
Jan 13, 2012, 12:11 AM EST
Subban wasn’t popular to begin with in Boston, but this won’t help.
Jan 12, 2012, 10:49 PM EST
Who do you think “won” the deal?
Jan 12, 2012, 9:35 PM EST
Cammalleri’s last night as a Habs player was a weird one.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:28 AM EST
Randy Cunneyworth’s record improves to 1-4-0.
Oct 12, 2011, 10:05 PM EST
Keith Jones thinks that the Canadiens might need a “miracle” to overcome yet another season full of tough injury issues. If nothing else, the team will lean that much more on budding stars Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Oct 11, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Word out of Montreal is that Michael Cammalleri could miss up to two weeks with a deep cut that could have been much worse, while Jaroslav Spacek might be out up to three weeks with what might be a rib injury.
Oct 1, 2011, 12:30 AM EST
The Canadiens’ 2011-12 season rests on the young shoulders of Carey Price and P.K. Subban.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 4, 2011, 8:17 PM EST
Who scored last week’s best goal? The contestants are: Teemu Selanne, Pierre-March Bouchard, Michael Cammalleri, Ben Eager, Alex Tanguay, Magnus Paajarvi and Ryan Getzlaf. Vote for your favorite in the poll.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Michael Cammalleri makes about 17 moves on Cam Ward before finally burying the puck behind the Carolina netminder.
Mar 24, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
To the surprise of few, the Canadiens were surprised to hear Mark Recchi’s accusations that the team embellished Max Pacioretty’s injuries.
Mar 12, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Carey Price made all 26 saves to shut out the Penguins, as the Canadiens took three out of four games against Pittsburgh this season.
Mar 9, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Michael Cammalleri and Carey Price weigh in on Zdeno Chara’s check on their teammate Max Pacioretty.
Feb 20, 2011, 4:36 PM EST
Want the lowdown on the 2011 Heritage Classic? We’ve got it for you in this post.
Jan 20, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
The hits keep coming for the Rangers (Ruslan Fedetenko), Blues (Carlo Colaiacovo) and Canadiens (Jeff Halpern) as these teams just keep suffering injuries.
Dec 21, 2010, 2:42 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin eked his way into the top three forwards in the latest update of all-star game voting results
Dec 17, 2010, 12:05 AM EST
Once again, unexpected players dropped the gloves tonight, as Boston Bruins center David Krejci fought Montreal Canadiens sniper Michael Cammalleri on Thursday.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 0
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 21
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)