Jul 23, 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
Scott Howson might need to check his notes, though.
Apr 11, 2012, 8:49 PM EDT
Will #throwthecatfish match #throwthesnake?
Dec 3, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
Penner’s goal probably put a damper on hundreds (maybe thousands) of running Internet jokes.
Nov 24, 2010, 8:32 PM EDT
Keith Ballard tells the story of his first NHL goal, which he scored on his current landlord Dan Cloutier, of all people.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)