Nov 21, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
Stars defenseman reluctantly spoke with reporters in Edmonton today.
May 23, 2011, 6:13 PM EST
Flyers captain Mike Richards took a lot of heat for all sorts of problems ranging from his coach, to his captaincy, to how he handles the media when Philly’s season ended. He opened up in a big way today to clear the air.
May 13, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
After Jeremy Roenick took down Patrick Marleau for his performance in Game 5 against Detroit, he owned up and gave him his respect after scoring the game-winning goal in Game 7.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 50
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)