Jan 19, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Are the Oilers making the right “calculated risk” by allowing Shawn Horcoff to return before his MCL sprain is fully healed?
Dec 30, 2010, 8:15 PM EST
Bad news for the Rangers: Erik Christensen is expected to miss four to six weeks with a sprained right knee.
Nov 16, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers hope that Daniel Carcillo’s injury is only an MCL sprain, but they could find out more if he can get an MRI on that ailing knee today.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28