Nov 21, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
“I haven’t scored in 10 games, so it’s maybe not that surprising.”
Nov 13, 2013, 8:15 AM EDT
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Oct 24, 2013, 3:52 PM EDT
Thinks it might’ve been food poisoning.
Oct 16, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
He took an elbow against the Jets on Sunday.
Sep 30, 2013, 11:20 PM EDT
He’s eligible to return a day before Thursday’s game.
Feb 16, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
He had to have “long surgery” to repair it.
Oct 12, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Adam Henrique is looking for something with a nice view of downtown Albany.
Sep 15, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Good thing they’re already familiar with Albany.
Mar 8, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
How would you go about snapping out of a goal funk more practice or taking a walk? New Jersey’s Mattias Tedenby opted for the latter.
Jan 24, 2011, 1:23 PM EDT
Who scored the goal of the week for January 17-23: Mattias Tedenby, Corey Perry, Marian Gaborik, Patrice Bergeron, Jeff Carter, Colin Wilson or Nathan Gerbe?
Jan 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Mattias Tedenby’s impressive speed and incredible deke and backhand move earns him the January 17th Goal of the Night.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=83092&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It’s almost like a metaphor for the Boston Bruins’ 3-0 shutout of the New Jersey Devils, right? Mark Stuart absolutely flattened Mattias Tedenby in this clip, which I believe doesn’t carry the moral burden of being a dirty hit. Even if it was a little morally questionable … my goodness, he really let him have…
Nov 13, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=-7&id=82733&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
When you’re a rookie in the NHL, life is hard. It’s often made even harder when goalies like Devan Dubnyk are leaping out of their breezers to make a glove save to take away a goal. Such is life for Devils Mattias Tedenby in this highlight from last night’s New Jersey 4-3 overtime win over…
Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
Devils high-priced forward Brian Rolston is headed to LTIR with a sports hernia injury. The Devils get the salary relief they’ve been hoping for but not in the way they wanted. So what’s next? We’ll tell you.
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 1
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 11
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 19
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 22
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 22
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 52
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (52)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)