Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Lightning defenseman dealing with two surgically-repaired knees.
Nov 24, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
Tampa GM responds to claims his team needs a shake-up.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:22 PM EDT
Tampa Bay’s defense was already questionable last season, but losing Mattias Ohlund makes that spot an even bigger worry. Watch this video to find out more about their situation.
Oct 10, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
Mattias Ohlund lost a step or five during the last few seasons, so maybe getting both knees scoped will help him turn things around. It’ll come at a cost, though; he’s expected to miss six to eight weeks to rehab from surgery.
Oct 7, 2011, 7:12 PM EDT
With veteran Mattias Ohlund out for opening night, 21-year-old sniper Steven Stamkos steps up and is named one of Tampa’s alternate captains.
Oct 4, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
While they await MRI results, the Lightning placed aging defenseman Mattias Ohlund on the injured reserve.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 17, 2011, 4:24 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering about Pavel Kubina’s injury status for Tampa Bay, Lightning coach Guy Boucher says you should probably stop holding your breath.
May 3, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Tampa Bay appears they’ll have to go the next two games without Simon Gagne and Pavel Kubina. It didn’t bother them much in Game 2, but what about now?
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EDT
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Nov 17, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
There’s nothing substantial yet, but Marc-Andre Bergeron’s agent claims that the Tampa Bay Lightning might be interested in adding him to the fold.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (148)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (99)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)