Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:38 AM EST
If your team were missing this many players, they’d stink too.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EST
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Lightning defenseman dealing with two surgically-repaired knees.
Nov 24, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
Tampa GM responds to claims his team needs a shake-up.
Oct 12, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Tampa Bay’s defense was already questionable last season, but losing Mattias Ohlund makes that spot an even bigger worry. Watch this video to find out more about their situation.
Oct 10, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
Mattias Ohlund lost a step or five during the last few seasons, so maybe getting both knees scoped will help him turn things around. It’ll come at a cost, though; he’s expected to miss six to eight weeks to rehab from surgery.
Oct 7, 2011, 7:12 PM EST
With veteran Mattias Ohlund out for opening night, 21-year-old sniper Steven Stamkos steps up and is named one of Tampa’s alternate captains.
Oct 4, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
While they await MRI results, the Lightning placed aging defenseman Mattias Ohlund on the injured reserve.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 17, 2011, 4:24 PM EST
If you’ve been wondering about Pavel Kubina’s injury status for Tampa Bay, Lightning coach Guy Boucher says you should probably stop holding your breath.
May 3, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
Tampa Bay appears they’ll have to go the next two games without Simon Gagne and Pavel Kubina. It didn’t bother them much in Game 2, but what about now?
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EST
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Nov 17, 2010, 9:30 PM EST
There’s nothing substantial yet, but Marc-Andre Bergeron’s agent claims that the Tampa Bay Lightning might be interested in adding him to the fold.
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvrith makes Sabres debut 0
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 17
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 33
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 33
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)