Nov 2, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Buffalo’s second-round pick at the 2013 NHL Draft.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
Matthew Barnaby still could face deportation, though.
Dec 5, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
NHL analyst’s contract terminated “effective immediately.”
Dec 5, 2011, 11:38 AM EDT
Matthew Barnaby has run afoul of the law again, this time in a most spectacular fashion.
Jul 6, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
Matthew Barnaby will need to serve 500 hours of community service to drop charges related to domestic incident in May.
Jun 3, 2011, 7:26 PM EDT
The Associated Press reports that Matthew Barnaby was served with two protective orders* following an alleged incident between Barnaby and his ex-wife and her boyfriend on May 13. Those two orders prohibit Barnaby from “making offensive contact” with Barnaby’s ex-wife or her boyfriend. The former NHL player and current ESPN/TSN analyst pleaded not guilty to…
May 14, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
Matthew Barnaby pleaded not guilty to five charges, including a felony criminal mischief charge that could carry a prison sentence of up to four years if convicted.
May 13, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
Former NHL player and current TV analyst Matthew Barnaby was arraigned on domestic violence charges from an incident that took place tonight.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 64
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50