Jan 7, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
You can stop worrying, Philadelphia.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
‘Hawks coach blasted referees following loss to L.A.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
The Flyers will have to survive the next few weeks without Chris Pronger. So wait, who will dare replace him?
Oct 4, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
The Flyers made some eye-opening moves today, even if Brayden Schenn’s demotion might just be temporary. The real question revolves around their penalty kill situation, though.
Jan 28, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
The Flyers received the cap space they desired and kept a potentially useful depth player after Matt Walker cleared re-entry waivers today.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
The Flyers placed big defenseman Matt Walker on waivers today. Rumors indicate that the move might have been made to clear room for someone like Hurricanes forward Erik Cole.
Jan 12, 2011, 5:26 PM EST
Good news for the Flyers and bad news for every other team in the NHL: Chris Pronger could be back on the ice as soon as next week. Reports indicate that Matt Walker is getting healthier, too, so the team could get much bigger and meaner in a matter of weeks.
Dec 13, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
The Flyers are in the unenviable position of literally not being able to afford injuries to anyone on their current roster.
Oct 19, 2010, 2:20 PM EST
Matt Walker is known to many as “the guy who went to the Philadelphia Flyers in the Simon Gagne trade.” He won’t get an opportunity to prove that he’s much more than that anytime soon, as hip surgery will reportedly keep the big defenseman out 10-12 weeks. Walker will undergo surgery to repair a torn…
Oct 14, 2010, 11:23 AM EST
During the off-season when it came time for the Philadelphia Flyers to shed some salary to be able to have some spending flexibility during the summer, there weren’t a lot of candidates to be sent out of town to make it happen. One guy who stood out amongst the pack thanks to having just one…
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 46
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)