Jan 7, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
You can stop worrying, Philadelphia.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
‘Hawks coach blasted referees following loss to L.A.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
The Flyers will have to survive the next few weeks without Chris Pronger. So wait, who will dare replace him?
Oct 4, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
The Flyers made some eye-opening moves today, even if Brayden Schenn’s demotion might just be temporary. The real question revolves around their penalty kill situation, though.
Jan 28, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
The Flyers received the cap space they desired and kept a potentially useful depth player after Matt Walker cleared re-entry waivers today.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
The Flyers placed big defenseman Matt Walker on waivers today. Rumors indicate that the move might have been made to clear room for someone like Hurricanes forward Erik Cole.
Jan 12, 2011, 5:26 PM EST
Good news for the Flyers and bad news for every other team in the NHL: Chris Pronger could be back on the ice as soon as next week. Reports indicate that Matt Walker is getting healthier, too, so the team could get much bigger and meaner in a matter of weeks.
Dec 13, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
The Flyers are in the unenviable position of literally not being able to afford injuries to anyone on their current roster.
Oct 19, 2010, 2:20 PM EST
Matt Walker is known to many as “the guy who went to the Philadelphia Flyers in the Simon Gagne trade.” He won’t get an opportunity to prove that he’s much more than that anytime soon, as hip surgery will reportedly keep the big defenseman out 10-12 weeks. Walker will undergo surgery to repair a torn…
Oct 14, 2010, 11:23 AM EST
During the off-season when it came time for the Philadelphia Flyers to shed some salary to be able to have some spending flexibility during the summer, there weren’t a lot of candidates to be sent out of town to make it happen. One guy who stood out amongst the pack thanks to having just one…
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 0
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 7
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3