Jan 7, 2012, 1:42 PM EDT
You can stop worrying, Philadelphia.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
‘Hawks coach blasted referees following loss to L.A.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
The Flyers will have to survive the next few weeks without Chris Pronger. So wait, who will dare replace him?
Oct 4, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
The Flyers made some eye-opening moves today, even if Brayden Schenn’s demotion might just be temporary. The real question revolves around their penalty kill situation, though.
Jan 28, 2011, 3:34 PM EDT
The Flyers received the cap space they desired and kept a potentially useful depth player after Matt Walker cleared re-entry waivers today.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
The Flyers placed big defenseman Matt Walker on waivers today. Rumors indicate that the move might have been made to clear room for someone like Hurricanes forward Erik Cole.
Jan 12, 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
Good news for the Flyers and bad news for every other team in the NHL: Chris Pronger could be back on the ice as soon as next week. Reports indicate that Matt Walker is getting healthier, too, so the team could get much bigger and meaner in a matter of weeks.
Dec 13, 2010, 8:45 PM EDT
The Flyers are in the unenviable position of literally not being able to afford injuries to anyone on their current roster.
Oct 19, 2010, 2:20 PM EDT
Matt Walker is known to many as “the guy who went to the Philadelphia Flyers in the Simon Gagne trade.” He won’t get an opportunity to prove that he’s much more than that anytime soon, as hip surgery will reportedly keep the big defenseman out 10-12 weeks. Walker will undergo surgery to repair a torn…
Oct 14, 2010, 11:23 AM EDT
During the off-season when it came time for the Philadelphia Flyers to shed some salary to be able to have some spending flexibility during the summer, there weren’t a lot of candidates to be sent out of town to make it happen. One guy who stood out amongst the pack thanks to having just one…
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7