Aug 4, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
They got plenty of depth this time around.
Aug 4, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
Did they get Steven Stamkos the help to get back in the postseason?
Jul 27, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Almost all of last year’s team will return…minus one key piece, of course.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:52 PM EDT
He’ll be the Lightning’s No. 1 goalie heading into next season.
Jul 6, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Dallas prospect becomes the first 2012 first-rounder to sign.
Sep 13, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
Devils coach Peter DeBoer believes that Bryce Salvador can be a big help to the Devils this year after coming back from a cochlear concussion.
Aug 31, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
After missing a full NHL season with a concussion, Bryce Salvador is ready to get back to action with the New Jersey Devils.
Dec 9, 2010, 9:42 PM EDT
If Devils fans have been looking for someone who they can dump all their frustrations on over a miserable season to this point, Ilya Kovalchuk has put the blame squarely on himself.
Dec 8, 2010, 2:08 PM EDT
The Devils could use any amount of good news and today they got some regarding their ailing defense.
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 1
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 38
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 47
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 54
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)