Nov 27, 2013, 12:39 AM EST
Matt Martin calls them “futuristic.”
Nov 20, 2013, 9:38 PM EST
New York sits 28th in the NHL in goals allowed per game.
Sep 30, 2013, 3:25 PM EST
Young d-man can still be returned to junior.
Sep 1, 2013, 10:04 PM EST
Or, at least, the guys most willing to block shots.
Aug 26, 2013, 2:13 PM EST
The youth are leading the way.
May 3, 2013, 10:08 PM EST
They just fought back.
Apr 18, 2013, 12:04 PM EST
It’s not just John Tavares that has New York on the verge of the playoffs.
Apr 7, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
They currently sit eighth in the Eastern Conference.
Apr 2, 2013, 1:03 AM EST
Begin discussion about banning fighting.
Feb 23, 2013, 10:34 PM EST
Things keep getting uglier for Buffalo.
Dec 24, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Probably a smart move on his part.
Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EST
A bunch of Leafs will be there as well.
Sep 15, 2012, 11:54 PM EST
Matt Martin’s contract totals $4 million.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Apr 8, 2011, 6:01 PM EST
When the Isles and Penguins last met on Long Island, it turned into a fight-filled and dirty game with 346 penalty minutes and a 9-3 Islanders win. Don’t expect any of the same fireworks tonight.
Feb 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Who scored the best goal for the week of February 21-27? The contestants are: Josh Bailey, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Bobby Butler, Matt Martin, Niklas Hagman, Nick Foligno and Phil Kessel.
Feb 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Feb 13, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Mario Lemieux’s words about the disgusting brawl Friday night between the Penguins and Islanders have got some fans up in arms all over again. Mario’s good point may just have been drowned out by his seeming ignorance for what goes on with his team.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:34 PM EST
Penguins co-owner and former star Mario Lemieux was not shy about expressing his dissatisfaction regarding the way the NHL handled the Islanders-Penguins fallout.
Feb 13, 2011, 12:44 AM EST
The NHL has handed down their punishment for the Islanders-Penguins brouhahas on Friday night. The Islanders will be paying in both man-games and out of the wallet
Feb 12, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
The NHL won’t make any decisions about supplemental discipline for the ugly incidents between the Penguins and Islanders until tonight, according to reports. Read this post to find out who will get automatic suspensions and which players will meet with the league this evening.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (43)