Jan 9, 2013, 1:56 PM EST
Also: No playoffs
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:22 AM EST
Three points back of a playoff spot, Toronto shakes things up.
Dec 31, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Kadri’s been good lately, but can he bring it even harder with more opportunity?
Nov 22, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
The Leafs injury problems were made a bit worse when they found Matt Lombardi’s shoulder injury might need surgery.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:39 AM EST
Could any more Toronto Maple Leafs get injured? Wait, don’t answer that.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Oct 17, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
They haven’t been in the playoffs since 2004, but could this Maple Leafs team get to the postseason?
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
Oct 4, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
After being a fan favorite in Washington, and not for injuring Sidney Crosby, David Steckel is on the move again this time from New Jersey to Toronto where there’s more than a few centers ready to play there.
Sep 13, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Could Matt Lombardi help turn an already lopsided trade into a blunder for the ages in favor of the Maple Leafs? Brian Burke is giddy at the thought of it.
Aug 20, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Leafs soon-to-be retired president Richard Peddie says the team will make the playoffs this year. Oh, and he’s got a deal where he can earn a Stanley Cup ring after retirement… With a catch.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
Feb 24, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
The Predators depth at center takes yet another blow as Marcel Goc is done for the year with a shoulder injury.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues hunt for Kyle Wellwood isn’t going quite as smoothly as they were hoping.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)