Jan 9, 2013, 1:56 PM EST
Also: No playoffs
Mar 7, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Toronto comes into a special Mario Lemieux-dedicating night hurting.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:22 AM EST
Three points back of a playoff spot, Toronto shakes things up.
Dec 31, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Kadri’s been good lately, but can he bring it even harder with more opportunity?
Nov 22, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
The Leafs injury problems were made a bit worse when they found Matt Lombardi’s shoulder injury might need surgery.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
99 luftballons it’s not, but a red balloon helped hypnotize fans during the Caps win last night. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:39 AM EST
Could any more Toronto Maple Leafs get injured? Wait, don’t answer that.
Nov 16, 2011, 9:59 AM EST
Some team made the Leafs an offer for Cody Franson that we’re surprised Brian Burke didn’t accept immediately.
Oct 17, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
They haven’t been in the playoffs since 2004, but could this Maple Leafs team get to the postseason?
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
Oct 4, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
After being a fan favorite in Washington, and not for injuring Sidney Crosby, David Steckel is on the move again this time from New Jersey to Toronto where there’s more than a few centers ready to play there.
Sep 13, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Could Matt Lombardi help turn an already lopsided trade into a blunder for the ages in favor of the Maple Leafs? Brian Burke is giddy at the thought of it.
Aug 20, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Leafs soon-to-be retired president Richard Peddie says the team will make the playoffs this year. Oh, and he’s got a deal where he can earn a Stanley Cup ring after retirement… With a catch.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:06 PM EST
Brett Lebda’s days in Nashville are officially over before they began as the Predators have bought out the defenseman.
Jul 3, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
The Predators moved on quickly after dealing off Cody Franson and Matt Lombardi while acquiring disappointing defenseman Brett Lebda. Signing possible spark plug forward Niclas Bergfors should do the trick.
Feb 24, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
The Predators depth at center takes yet another blow as Marcel Goc is done for the year with a shoulder injury.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues hunt for Kyle Wellwood isn’t going quite as smoothly as they were hoping.
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 1
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 7
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 19
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 44
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 38
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)