Aug 19, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Will the Rangers reap the benefits?
Aug 11, 2014, 12:04 PM EDT
He’s missed three seasons with post-concussion syndrome.
Aug 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Their offense brought joy, their defense brought anguish.
Jul 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
They’ll be dancing close to the upper limit all year.
Oct 11, 2013, 1:24 PM EDT
Colorado makes room for Ryan Wilson.
Sep 25, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Patrick Roy going with experience on the blueline.
Aug 13, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Avs will retire Adam Foote’s 52.
Jul 2, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
It’s dump a defensemen day in the NHL.
Feb 13, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
From bad to worse in Colorado.
Jan 24, 2013, 10:36 AM EDT
It’ll be his third straight game in the press box.
Jan 19, 2013, 3:28 PM EDT
Not a great way to celebrate his $6 million deal.
Oct 22, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
He said he “felt like crap” after working out with his trainer on Monday.
Jun 18, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT
No wonder Sheldon Souray (reportedly) balked at Dallas’ deal.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
They’ve also re-signed Cody McLeod and David Jones this week.
May 5, 2012, 7:47 PM EDT
It bothered the super-pest for at least the last month of the season, according to Adrian Dater.
Mar 26, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
Colorado’s leading scorer last year is having a tough season.
Mar 18, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
Are you going to argue with No. 4 over who he likes? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 5:00 AM EDT
Legendary schools face off in South Bend for this weekend’s premier college hockey match-up.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Aug 31, 2011, 2:48 PM EDT
The doubts about Marc Savard’s NHL return continue as Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli said he won’t play this season and probably won’t ever play again.
Jul 28, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
Sadly enough, it appears that Marc Savard’s struggles with post-concussion syndrome continue. Reports indicate that he won’t be able to participate in Bruins’ training camp unless he makes an unexpected improvement.
Jun 19, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT
Almost six months after suffering his latest concussion, Boston’s Marc Savard is still feeling the effects.
Feb 7, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
It was reported earlier that Marc Savard’s season was over and today the Bruins confirmed that Savard is done for the season and playoffs.
Feb 1, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Bruins have already discussed the possibility of shutting Marc Savard down for the season. The question is: could his career be in doubt too?
Jan 24, 2011, 8:13 PM EDT
The news for Bruins star Marc Savard is not good tonight as he’s been diagnosed with another concussion after taking a hard hit against Colorado on Saturday.
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry 6
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 21
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 39
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (39)