Apr 25, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
Veteran referee Stephen Walkom will be one of the men in charge.
Apr 23, 2012, 2:14 PM EST
“Lots of room, we’ve got a big one.”
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EST
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
And it wasn’t a very high bar.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:50 PM EST
NHL Live weighs in.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
Senators fans boo Boyle, but he gets the last laugh.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EST
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
Ottawa came back late and Chris Neil netted the game winner just 1:17 minutes into overtime.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
Matt Carkner gets ejected for a vicious attack on Brian Boyle. Six minutes later, Boyle and Chris Neil spar.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EST
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EST
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We won’t be standing in a 1-3-1 formation for you to keep you from reading this morning’s links on the Morning Skate.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:36 PM EST
The Ottawa Senators may not be very good this year, but they will have their future stars getting a fresh look at least early in the season.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
The Predators and Senators got a little bigger and tougher today as the two teams signed enforcers to one-year contracts. Zack Stortini signed with Nashville while Zenon Konopka might make Ottawa the “toughest team in the NHL.”
Mar 7, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
A long season in Ottawa got that much tougher, as the Senators expect Milan Michalek, Peter Regin and Matt Carkner to miss significant amounts of time with injuries and/or surgeries.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)