Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 25, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
Head coach Paul MacLean has some decisions to make…
Apr 25, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
Veteran referee Stephen Walkom will be one of the men in charge.
Apr 23, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
“Lots of room, we’ve got a big one.”
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
“I tell him as long as you do what you think is right, the process will be fine.”
Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a very high bar.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
NHL Live weighs in.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
Senators fans boo Boyle, but he gets the last laugh.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EDT
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EDT
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Ottawa came back late and Chris Neil netted the game winner just 1:17 minutes into overtime.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:09 PM EDT
Matt Carkner gets ejected for a vicious attack on Brian Boyle. Six minutes later, Boyle and Chris Neil spar.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EDT
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We won’t be standing in a 1-3-1 formation for you to keep you from reading this morning’s links on the Morning Skate.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
The Ottawa Senators may not be very good this year, but they will have their future stars getting a fresh look at least early in the season.
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
The Predators and Senators got a little bigger and tougher today as the two teams signed enforcers to one-year contracts. Zack Stortini signed with Nashville while Zenon Konopka might make Ottawa the “toughest team in the NHL.”
Mar 7, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
A long season in Ottawa got that much tougher, as the Senators expect Milan Michalek, Peter Regin and Matt Carkner to miss significant amounts of time with injuries and/or surgeries.
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 5
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 8
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 6
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 20
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 26
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 36
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (68)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)