Oct 29, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
With a second division club called TuTo. Yes, TuTo.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Have placed the 34-year-old forward on unconditional waivers.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:34 PM EST
The third seed probably isn’t the favorite against the sixth seed here.
Feb 24, 2012, 6:35 PM EST
Preds checking forward is now a Panther.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
Brad Marchand produced a three-goal, two-assist night.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Are you ready to spend your days at the office repeatedly voting for the NHL All-Stars? You’d better be. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
A pair of Capitals got redemption tonight against Florida as Tomas Vokoun shut out his old team and Alex Semin showed Matt Bradley how much he really cares.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
Former Capital wishes he could take back what he said about Alex Semin.
Sep 18, 2011, 8:29 PM EST
Alexander Semin discussed Matt Bradley’s claims that he “doesn’t care” and also spoke about his name often surfacing in trade rumors.
Aug 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EST
Many people were surprised by Matt Bradley’s comments about his former Capitals teammates, but another former Washington grinder David Steckel echoed many of his sentiments today.
Aug 17, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
Matt Bradley wasn’t afraid to give an honest assessment of his former team, the Washington Capitals. In the process, he backed up many common criticisms of the team, with Alexander Semin receiving the harshest critiques of them all.
Jul 3, 2011, 1:31 AM EST
Florida wasn’t done shopping after their crazy spending spree on Friday as they locked up former Capitals tough guy Matt Bradley to a two-year deal on Saturday.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:25 AM EST
Washington’s struggles continue, meanwhile the Coyotes grab the lead in the Pacific Division with their win.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:00 AM EST
Here are some injury updates regarding Cam Ward, Patrick Kaleta and Matt Bradley.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)