Oct 29, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
With a second division club called TuTo. Yes, TuTo.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Have placed the 34-year-old forward on unconditional waivers.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
The third seed probably isn’t the favorite against the sixth seed here.
Feb 24, 2012, 6:35 PM EDT
Preds checking forward is now a Panther.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Brad Marchand produced a three-goal, two-assist night.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are you ready to spend your days at the office repeatedly voting for the NHL All-Stars? You’d better be. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
A pair of Capitals got redemption tonight against Florida as Tomas Vokoun shut out his old team and Alex Semin showed Matt Bradley how much he really cares.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
Former Capital wishes he could take back what he said about Alex Semin.
Sep 18, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Alexander Semin discussed Matt Bradley’s claims that he “doesn’t care” and also spoke about his name often surfacing in trade rumors.
Aug 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
Many people were surprised by Matt Bradley’s comments about his former Capitals teammates, but another former Washington grinder David Steckel echoed many of his sentiments today.
Aug 17, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Matt Bradley wasn’t afraid to give an honest assessment of his former team, the Washington Capitals. In the process, he backed up many common criticisms of the team, with Alexander Semin receiving the harshest critiques of them all.
Jul 3, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
Florida wasn’t done shopping after their crazy spending spree on Friday as they locked up former Capitals tough guy Matt Bradley to a two-year deal on Saturday.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
Washington’s struggles continue, meanwhile the Coyotes grab the lead in the Pacific Division with their win.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT
Here are some injury updates regarding Cam Ward, Patrick Kaleta and Matt Bradley.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)