Oct 29, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
With a second division club called TuTo. Yes, TuTo.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Have placed the 34-year-old forward on unconditional waivers.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
The third seed probably isn’t the favorite against the sixth seed here.
Feb 24, 2012, 6:35 PM EDT
Preds checking forward is now a Panther.
Jan 4, 2012, 3:34 PM EDT
Washington irate over potentially losing leading scorer.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:50 PM EDT
Brad Marchand produced a three-goal, two-assist night.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of him fighting BizNasty.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are you ready to spend your days at the office repeatedly voting for the NHL All-Stars? You’d better be. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
A pair of Capitals got redemption tonight against Florida as Tomas Vokoun shut out his old team and Alex Semin showed Matt Bradley how much he really cares.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
Former Capital wishes he could take back what he said about Alex Semin.
Sep 18, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Alexander Semin discussed Matt Bradley’s claims that he “doesn’t care” and also spoke about his name often surfacing in trade rumors.
Aug 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
Many people were surprised by Matt Bradley’s comments about his former Capitals teammates, but another former Washington grinder David Steckel echoed many of his sentiments today.
Aug 17, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Matt Bradley wasn’t afraid to give an honest assessment of his former team, the Washington Capitals. In the process, he backed up many common criticisms of the team, with Alexander Semin receiving the harshest critiques of them all.
Jul 3, 2011, 1:31 AM EDT
Florida wasn’t done shopping after their crazy spending spree on Friday as they locked up former Capitals tough guy Matt Bradley to a two-year deal on Saturday.
Feb 15, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
Washington’s struggles continue, meanwhile the Coyotes grab the lead in the Pacific Division with their win.
Dec 23, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT
Here are some injury updates regarding Cam Ward, Patrick Kaleta and Matt Bradley.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 10
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)