Sep 12, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
Hockey Hall of Famer will serve in an advisory role.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
Pavel Bure was a surprising choice, but received the backing of a fellow Hall of Famer.
Mar 2, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
The former star compares him to Mats Sundin – and not in a good way OR in a poker-playing kind of way.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Leafs fans show their appreciation for their former team captain.
Feb 10, 2012, 5:38 PM EST
Former Leafs captain will have his No. 13 honored Saturday night.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
“When you put that jersey on, you want to win games.”
Oct 29, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
He was perhaps the best Maple Leafs player in the last 20 years and if reports are true, the Leafs will lift his number to the rafters.
Aug 11, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
The look of the Maple Leafs is a timeless one and one that you either love or hate.
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 32
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 4
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 13
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 54
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (56)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (40)