Feb 21, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
He won gold with Sweden in 2006.
Sep 12, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Hockey Hall of Famer will serve in an advisory role.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
Pavel Bure was a surprising choice, but received the backing of a fellow Hall of Famer.
Mar 2, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
The former star compares him to Mats Sundin – and not in a good way OR in a poker-playing kind of way.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
Leafs fans show their appreciation for their former team captain.
Feb 10, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Former Leafs captain will have his No. 13 honored Saturday night.
Dec 19, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
“When you put that jersey on, you want to win games.”
Oct 29, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
He was perhaps the best Maple Leafs player in the last 20 years and if reports are true, the Leafs will lift his number to the rafters.
Aug 11, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
The look of the Maple Leafs is a timeless one and one that you either love or hate.
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)