Mar 28, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
Mar 26, 2013, 10:22 PM EST
He’s pretty tough, eh?
Mar 19, 2013, 8:02 AM EST
The contest will start at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Mar 2, 2013, 5:23 PM EST
Regarding that hit on Mike Lundin.
Mar 2, 2013, 1:07 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan on line one.
Feb 28, 2013, 1:38 PM EST
He was tossed from Wednesday’s contest.
Feb 27, 2013, 11:12 PM EST
It doesn’t bother Washington head coach Adam Oates, though.
Jan 24, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
He did say that he’s “obviously not too happy” with his situation in Washington.
Nov 23, 2012, 10:59 PM EST
He’ll play alongside the Dallas Stars’ Stephane Robidas.
Jul 31, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Can they build on last year’s surprising playoff run?
Jul 5, 2012, 1:54 PM EST
Skillful forward sticks with the Caps.
Jun 15, 2012, 8:07 AM EST
He’s been limited to 81 games over the last two seasons.
Apr 27, 2012, 11:54 PM EST
New York and Washington tied their regular season series at 2-2.
Mar 22, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
Not sure we agree 100 percent with their police work.
Mar 9, 2012, 3:29 PM EST
Status for Saturday’s game vs. Boston up in the air.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
Laich hasn’t missed a game due to injury since the 2009-2010 season.
Feb 5, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
The Bruins are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games.
Jan 25, 2012, 7:02 AM EST
After a rough start, the Flyers rookie is getting acclimated nicely in Philly . That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 24, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Mathieu Perreault’s hat trick leads the way.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller had a rough night against… The Coyotes? Yikes. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
We should stop hyping up games if they’re just going to turn into laughers. The Caps made Detroit look bad in beating them 7-1 tonight.
Oct 8, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Remember how Marcus Johansson was going to be the breakout player for the Caps? Mathieu Perreault must not have been listening to all that.
Feb 20, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
In a battle between teams in need of a win, the Capitals come out on top 2-1 over the Sabres in Buffalo.
Washington Capitals overjoyed after breaking 8-game losing streak; extent of Alex Semin’s injury unclear
Dec 20, 2010, 2:15 PM EST
Some might laugh at just how boisterously the Capitals are celebrating their first win in nine tries, but wouldn’t you be excited to end a long drought too?
Dec 19, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
The Capitals can let out a brief sigh of relief, as they regained the lead in the Southeast Division with a win over the Senators tonight.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 21
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)