Jan 13, 2013, 11:37 AM EST
He doesn’t have a contract though.
Aug 14, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
Steve Stamkos, Jason Spezza and John Tavares also on hand.
Jun 29, 2012, 6:41 PM EST
Quite the busy day for the Habs.
Jun 28, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Thursday’s lineup of links.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
“I’m certain this group of players and all players who will be attending bargaining sessions will do a great job,” said Donald Fehr.
Feb 23, 2012, 8:00 PM EST
Let’s call him “Polarizing P.K.” from now on.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:28 AM EST
Randy Cunneyworth’s record improves to 1-4-0.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:21 AM EST
Who knew that tonight’s Canadiens-Panthers game would be so rich in drama? Bad starts and an iffy trade can make magic like that happen.
Jun 10, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
The Montreal Canadiens wrapped up journeyman forward Mathieu Darche to a one-year, $700K deal today. South Park fans secretly rejoiced.
Apr 16, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
The Bruins are in big trouble as they’ll head to Montreal for Game 3 down 2-0 in the series against Montreal.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 2
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 20
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)