Apr 16, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Caps coach doesn’t think it will result in a suspension.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
Mike Vogel reports that a match penalty in the waning moments could mean an automatic review.
Feb 2, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
After a lot of confusion, it turns out Jordan Staal will play tonight for the Penguins.
Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 PM EDT
Pittsburgh’s Jordan Staal was kicked out of tonight’s game against the Rangers for sucker punching Brandon Prust. In related news, Prust is in the running for next year’s Academy Awards for embellishing the hit.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 10
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)