Martin St. Louis
Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Another testament to how tough hockey players can be.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:10 AM EST
Either the Panthers coach is making up words or he was really in the Hanukkah spirit. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:54 AM EST
Smith-Pelly and Connolly will get a chance to represent their country in Alberta later this month.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
Ironman streak snapped in the process.
Dec 5, 2011, 5:43 PM EST
Steve Stamkos, so hot right now.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It’s the one game per year that Red Wings fans get all flustered about rooting for the home team. Steve Yzerman’s presence in Tampa Bay is pretty good that way.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 22, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The former NHL MVP didn’t get picked.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:43 AM EST
Apparently the one thing the Lightning weren’t doing on the road was having a proper breakfast. The next team film session should be all cereal commercials from the 80s and 90s.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Tonight on Versus, Thomas Vanek and his goal-scoring ways look to derail the Lightning and prevent them from winning their third in a row.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 10, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
It was an awful night for Tomas Vokoun and a bad one for the Capitals’ top scorers, but pluggers like Jason Chimera and Troy Brouwer saved the day. The Lightning shouldn’t be pleased with their play either, though.
Oct 10, 2011, 7:07 PM EST
Lightning coach Guy Boucher doesn’t just want the team to remain a thorn in the Capitals’ side – he wants them to be that way in both sides.
Oct 7, 2011, 7:12 PM EST
With veteran Mattias Ohlund out for opening night, 21-year-old sniper Steven Stamkos steps up and is named one of Tampa’s alternate captains.
Oct 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Lightning match – or even improve upon – their impressive work from the 2010-11 season and playoffs? PHT takes a look in their season preview.
Aug 29, 2011, 7:34 AM EST
Ryan Malone hopes a surgically repaired shoulder and his old number can help him turn back the clock to his more effective days.
Aug 24, 2011, 11:43 PM EST
Coaches, general managers, and scouting staffs are learning that size doesn’t matter as much as it used to. As long as the player is skilled, smart, and determined, it doesn’t matter how big the player is on the ice.
Aug 10, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
Always seeking an identity, the Tampa Bay Lightning are still hoping they can find one in their sweaters.
Aug 7, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
The steady stream of positivity keeps building for the Lightning organization, as they reportedly doubled their season ticket sales for 2011-12 and earned about a 90 percent renewal rate to boot.
Jul 14, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Max Pacioretty took a big step forward by participating in a charity hockey event, the “most competitive outing” he’s had since that scary Zdeno Chara hit. When asked about the experience of skating in the charity game, Pacioretty said ” … it just felt weird.”
Jun 27, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
It looks like Steve Sullivan’s inspiring run with the Nashville Predators is over.
Jun 23, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The NHL announced their end of season All-Star Teams and the usual suspects were scattered throughout the first and second teams.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:42 PM EST
Martin St. Louis took home some of his own hardware tonight earning the Lady Byng Trophy for being the league’s most gentlemanly player.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
Jun 22, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
The PHT staff makes a case for the three Hart Trophy finalists: Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin and Martin St. Louis.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)