Nov 23, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Friday’s collection of links.
Aug 14, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Discussing ticket prices, Shea Weber and more in Nashville.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Their only steady position is in goal.
May 20, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Who you choose to believe is telling the truth is up to you.
May 17, 2012, 12:53 PM EST
In speaking with a Belorussian news outlet.
May 3, 2012, 10:36 AM EST
Nashville forward talked testicular fortitude following Wednesday’s 2-0 win.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Apr 12, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Vancouver forward steamrolled Kyle Clifford on Wednesday.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Canucks forward was tossed from Wednesday’s game vs. LA for boarding Kyle Clifford.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Red Wings have beaten Preds in their previous two playoff series, but this time might be different.
Mar 21, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
After four years away, he’s officially back in Nashville.
Mar 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
Since March 1, he’s 8-0-1 with a 1.20 goals-against average, .960 save percentage and four shutouts. That’s humongous.
Mar 13, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
Sharks, Avs and Coyotes got the full two, though.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
First deal of trade deadline Monday is in the books.
Jan 17, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Nashville has won five in a row heading into tonight’s battle in Manhattan.
Dec 22, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Should we start the Scott Arniel/Howson firing watch again?
Dec 9, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Tampa Bay and Philly to star in “Stallin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo”
Oct 8, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
The Nashville Predators’ $6 million forward Martin Erat will miss tonight’s game against the St. Louis Blues with an “upper body injury,” according to Josh Cooper. Cooper and many others worry that the vaguely described problem is a recurrence of back issues that kept Erat out of 18 games last season. Erat is in a…
Oct 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Sooner or later, people are going to start realizing that the Nashville Predators are a perennial playoff team. With strong coaching, defense, and goaltending, they should be in the mix for the playoffs yet again.
Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Martin Erat is looking healthy after fighting back problems last season. That’s a big concern for Nashville, a team that needs every bit of offensive creativity they can get.
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
Apr 28, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The Predators are underdogs in their series against the Canucks, but they might be able to take Game 1 against a Vancouver team that isn’t far removed from a dramatic game 7 on Tuesday.
Apr 21, 2011, 7:55 PM EST
The NHL handed Ducks pest Jarkko Ruutu a one-game suspension for his elbow on Predators forward Martin Erat.
Mar 20, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
The Sabres appeared ready to cruise to victory and deal the Predators a blow to their playoff chances. Whoops.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 27
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 24
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 42
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)