Nov 8, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Devils look to keep rolling without Ilya Kovalchuk while the Hurricanes come in a desperate team. Hello, drama!
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 3, 2011, 7:52 AM EDT
All right so it was Martin Brodeur’s first game back after injury. Was it just a bad night or are we witnessing the end of a Hall Of Fame career?
Nov 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
It wasn’t a great night for Martin Brodeur, but if you want hope that he still might “have it,” just watch this save in an endless loop.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:38 PM EDT
Want a totally unfair stat to reinforce Martin Brodeur’s struggles? Wednesday’s defeat put him in a three-way tie for the all-time record for losses with 352.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur is coming back tonight against Toronto.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
The future Hall-of-Famer says he’s good to go. Decision time for the Devils…
Oct 31, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
Martin Brodeur is back for New Jersey, but are they even going to notice?
Oct 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Ray Emery’s new goalie mask is a true beauty. No Mike Tyson this time around. All that and more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 25, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
And after his sixth start, and third straight shutout, Jonathan Quick will rest tonight against the Devils.
Oct 24, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
While Martin Brodeur’s shoulder is still hurting him, he is hitting the road with the Devils as they head to the west coast.
Oct 19, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
“Do you guys have any questions that DON’T deal specifically with Martin Brodeur? No? Okay, we’re done here.”
Oct 15, 2011, 3:02 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur’s minor shoulder injury is an unfortunate, but not uncommon, reminder that father time is catching up with him.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur was unable to return for the 2nd period Thursday night; initial reports are an upper body injury.
Oct 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
As PHT speculated about a week ago, the Rangers decided to waive pest Sean Avery. It marks another low point in a career that’s starting to have far more valleys than peaks and begs the question about the 31-year-old forward’s future.
Oct 3, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Petr Sykora’s tryout with the Devils is going well enough for us to declare that he’s going to land a job with them.
Sep 28, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Players and coaches shared mixed reactions to Brendan Shanahan’s first run of suspensions in the 2011 preseason.
Sep 28, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
So many things can go right for the Devils this season, but why does it feel like they’re living on the edge this season?
Sep 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The league’s lightest travel schedule could greatly benefit Martin Brodeur and the Devils.
Sep 20, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur’s hamstring issues seem like nothing more than a hiccup, as the future Hall of Famer returned to practice on Tuesday after missing a Monday scrimmage.
Sep 16, 2011, 10:34 PM EDT
38-year-old Martin Brodeur is entering the final year of his contract. Is this going to be his last season before retirement? He’s given it some thought…
Aug 18, 2011, 8:27 PM EDT
Many people in the hockey world find the goalie trapezoid to be a silly post-lockout rule change, but Brendan Shanahan didn’t notice a big difference when it was removed during the 2011 NHL Research, Development and Orientation Camp.
Aug 16, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
NHL.com provided a list of 15 players from the East who will under big-time pressure next season, but here’s nine more who will face intense scrutiny.
Aug 11, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
NHL.com put together an interesting list of 10 players who might bounce back next season. PHT weighs in regarding which ones might actually do that.
Aug 8, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
For as boring as you felt the Devils may have been or are on the ice, their uniform history is about as uneventful as you could imagine… That doesn’t make it bad though.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 12
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)