markets for new NHL teams
Aug 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
Business Journal ranked out which cities would make for the best landing spot for new or relocating NHL franchises. While they can be financially capable that doesn’t mean they’d be a good landing spot for a team.
Aug 20, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
The Business Journal released an income-related study of the best markets for the NHL, with US markets like Las Vegas and Houston ranking high while top Canadian markets could only achieve “borderline” status – at best.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5