Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EDT
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Jan 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s the first time since 1998 Canada hasn’t won a medal.
Sep 15, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Perhaps the lockout can help their development.
Sep 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Some of last year’s hot rookies might get to play in the AHL too.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Oct 8, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Jets coach Claude Noel believes that his team can be a playoff team. Being positive knows no bounds.
Oct 4, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
Remember how smart guys were talking about how the 2011 draft class didn’t have much in the way of immediately-ready NHL talent? Yeah, about that… Eight draftees will start the year on NHL rosters.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
Sure, it was a preseason game, but that didn’t stop Winnipeg fans from creating a “playoff atmosphere” for the Jets’ glorious return. The Jets’ split squad smashed the Blue Jackets 6-1 in Winnipeg, which probably will be remembered a lot longer than the other half of their team losing 5-1 in Columbus.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Jun 24, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
It’s official: the Winnipeg Jets are back. Sure, they did it in a rather anticlimactic way at the 2011 Entry Draft … but they’re back.
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 6
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)