Sep 15, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
He’s been skating with Evander Kane and Devin Setoguchi.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EDT
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 20, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
He was their first-round pick in 2011.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EDT
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Jan 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s the first time since 1998 Canada hasn’t won a medal.
Sep 15, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Perhaps the lockout can help their development.
Sep 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Some of last year’s hot rookies might get to play in the AHL too.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Oct 8, 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
Jets coach Claude Noel believes that his team can be a playoff team. Being positive knows no bounds.
Oct 4, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
Remember how smart guys were talking about how the 2011 draft class didn’t have much in the way of immediately-ready NHL talent? Yeah, about that… Eight draftees will start the year on NHL rosters.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
Sure, it was a preseason game, but that didn’t stop Winnipeg fans from creating a “playoff atmosphere” for the Jets’ glorious return. The Jets’ split squad smashed the Blue Jackets 6-1 in Winnipeg, which probably will be remembered a lot longer than the other half of their team losing 5-1 in Columbus.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Jun 24, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
It’s official: the Winnipeg Jets are back. Sure, they did it in a rather anticlimactic way at the 2011 Entry Draft … but they’re back.
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 14
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 3
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 13
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 2
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)