Nov 13, 2013, 8:15 AM EST
That and all the links to start your day ahead.
Sep 30, 2013, 12:42 PM EST
Be sure to visit the comment section and tell us we have no idea what we’re talking about.
Sep 27, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
The rookie blue liner might stick with the team.
Sep 26, 2013, 10:54 PM EST
A sign of more good things to come?
Sep 20, 2013, 9:01 AM EST
The Jets might not consistently use him as a top-six forward.
Sep 15, 2013, 5:57 PM EST
He’s been skating with Evander Kane and Devin Setoguchi.
Aug 22, 2013, 9:32 AM EST
Can they make the postseason in a new division?
Aug 20, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
He was their first-round pick in 2011.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:45 AM EST
He’s even “Kaepernicking” too. That and the links to start your day ahead.
Jan 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
It’s the first time since 1998 Canada hasn’t won a medal.
Sep 15, 2012, 4:58 PM EST
Perhaps the lockout can help their development.
Sep 6, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
Some of last year’s hot rookies might get to play in the AHL too.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Oct 8, 2011, 3:01 PM EST
Jets coach Claude Noel believes that his team can be a playoff team. Being positive knows no bounds.
Oct 4, 2011, 6:42 PM EST
Remember how smart guys were talking about how the 2011 draft class didn’t have much in the way of immediately-ready NHL talent? Yeah, about that… Eight draftees will start the year on NHL rosters.
Oct 3, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Winnipeg Jets first round pick Mark Scheifele made such a good impression in training camp that the team signed him up for his three-year entry-level contract.
Sep 21, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
Sure, it was a preseason game, but that didn’t stop Winnipeg fans from creating a “playoff atmosphere” for the Jets’ glorious return. The Jets’ split squad smashed the Blue Jackets 6-1 in Winnipeg, which probably will be remembered a lot longer than the other half of their team losing 5-1 in Columbus.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Jun 24, 2011, 8:43 PM EST
It’s official: the Winnipeg Jets are back. Sure, they did it in a rather anticlimactic way at the 2011 Entry Draft … but they’re back.
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 0
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 12
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)