Nov 14, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Them’s fighting words.
Nov 13, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
He says that because he owns a team, see.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM EDT
This year’s Mark Recchi reflects on a surprising resurgence.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Jan 5, 2012, 2:06 PM EDT
“I probably shouldn’t have said anything and I wish I wouldn’t have.”
Dec 23, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Bet you never thought you’d get to watch Dan Blackburn play hockey again.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Maurice feels the heat, Recchi disses Canucks, Those poor defenseless goalies
Nov 18, 2011, 7:27 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 17, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
Former Bruin blasts Canucks on radio.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Creates foundation to raise money for a new MRI machine.
Oct 6, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
As Jaromir Jagr’s return to the NHL and hopes to win a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia begin tonight, he’s one point away from a milestone number in his NHL career.
Oct 4, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
A move to the wing (and hopefully more power play time) could help Tyler Seguin improve next season. The question is: will he make a small step forward or take a giant leap in 2011-12?
Sep 17, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin is heading into his second year and he’s hoping to earn the respect of the rest of the league. Can he do it?
Sep 14, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
With Mark Recchi riding off into the sunset after helping the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, can camp invitee Chris Clark provide a similar role in Boston?
Aug 25, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
After Nathan Horton’s Stanley Cup finals came to a sudden end after receiving a concussion from Aaron Rome, Horton is symptom free and ready to start the season. He’s also taking a shot at Rome as well.
Aug 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Compared to most of the other Eastern Conference powers, the Boston Bruins had a relatively quiet offseason. Are they still the favorites to repeat in the East?
Jul 30, 2011, 10:58 AM EDT
For the second straight year, the Bruins have a reduced salary cap thanks to bonus overages. At least this time they can drown their sorrows in the Stanley Cup.
Jul 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
Alexei Yashin says there’s “not any rush” regarding his decision to return to the NHL with the Islanders or stay overseas. This post addresses a question Yashin brought up, as well: can he be effective with the Islanders? PHT explains that it’s all about keeping reasonable expectations, which rarely happens with Yashin.
Jul 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
Mark Recchi’s plans now that he’s retired include trying to break into player development at the NHL level.
Jul 12, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s still unclear if Teemu Selanne will retire or come back for another season, but Ducks GM Bob Murray said he was “feeling good” after skating on Monday.
Jun 16, 2011, 1:09 AM EDT
Come watch the Boston Bruins celebrate their first Stanley Cup since 1972 as Zdeno Chara lifts the Cup high above his head while Tim Thomas talks with Pierre McGuire about his incredible finals performance.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:26 AM EDT
Shortly after winning his third Stanley Cup, Mark Recchi made his rumored retirement official tonight. He shouldn’t have many regrets after a prolific 22-year career, either.
Jun 15, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
The latest report indicates that tonight’s Game 7 will be the final NHL game of Mark Recchi’s 22-year career, whether he wins or loses.
Jun 14, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Mark Recchi has already enjoyed an outstanding NHL career, but one more Stanley Cup victory would really put the cherry on top of his 22-year run.
Jun 14, 2011, 2:46 AM EDT
Get a different view of Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals thanks to NBC’s star cams and net cam giving you the view from inside the goal.
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 9
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 14
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 56
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)