Nov 14, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
Them’s fighting words.
Nov 13, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
He says that because he owns a team, see.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM EST
This year’s Mark Recchi reflects on a surprising resurgence.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Jan 5, 2012, 2:06 PM EST
“I probably shouldn’t have said anything and I wish I wouldn’t have.”
Dec 23, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Bet you never thought you’d get to watch Dan Blackburn play hockey again.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Maurice feels the heat, Recchi disses Canucks, Those poor defenseless goalies
Nov 18, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 17, 2011, 5:50 PM EST
Former Bruin blasts Canucks on radio.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Creates foundation to raise money for a new MRI machine.
Oct 6, 2011, 4:38 PM EST
As Jaromir Jagr’s return to the NHL and hopes to win a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia begin tonight, he’s one point away from a milestone number in his NHL career.
Oct 4, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
A move to the wing (and hopefully more power play time) could help Tyler Seguin improve next season. The question is: will he make a small step forward or take a giant leap in 2011-12?
Sep 17, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
Tyler Seguin is heading into his second year and he’s hoping to earn the respect of the rest of the league. Can he do it?
Sep 14, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
With Mark Recchi riding off into the sunset after helping the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, can camp invitee Chris Clark provide a similar role in Boston?
Aug 25, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
After Nathan Horton’s Stanley Cup finals came to a sudden end after receiving a concussion from Aaron Rome, Horton is symptom free and ready to start the season. He’s also taking a shot at Rome as well.
Aug 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Compared to most of the other Eastern Conference powers, the Boston Bruins had a relatively quiet offseason. Are they still the favorites to repeat in the East?
Jul 30, 2011, 10:58 AM EST
For the second straight year, the Bruins have a reduced salary cap thanks to bonus overages. At least this time they can drown their sorrows in the Stanley Cup.
Jul 26, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
Alexei Yashin says there’s “not any rush” regarding his decision to return to the NHL with the Islanders or stay overseas. This post addresses a question Yashin brought up, as well: can he be effective with the Islanders? PHT explains that it’s all about keeping reasonable expectations, which rarely happens with Yashin.
Jul 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EST
Mark Recchi’s plans now that he’s retired include trying to break into player development at the NHL level.
Jul 12, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
It’s still unclear if Teemu Selanne will retire or come back for another season, but Ducks GM Bob Murray said he was “feeling good” after skating on Monday.
Jun 16, 2011, 1:09 AM EST
Come watch the Boston Bruins celebrate their first Stanley Cup since 1972 as Zdeno Chara lifts the Cup high above his head while Tim Thomas talks with Pierre McGuire about his incredible finals performance.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
Shortly after winning his third Stanley Cup, Mark Recchi made his rumored retirement official tonight. He shouldn’t have many regrets after a prolific 22-year career, either.
Jun 15, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
The latest report indicates that tonight’s Game 7 will be the final NHL game of Mark Recchi’s 22-year career, whether he wins or loses.
Jun 14, 2011, 6:43 PM EST
Mark Recchi has already enjoyed an outstanding NHL career, but one more Stanley Cup victory would really put the cherry on top of his 22-year run.
Jun 14, 2011, 2:46 AM EST
Get a different view of Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals thanks to NBC’s star cams and net cam giving you the view from inside the goal.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)