Jul 25, 2013, 7:12 PM EDT
“We have a lot of time before we have to start worrying about it.”
Jul 24, 2013, 4:09 PM EDT
And then there were four…players still headed to arbitration.
Jul 24, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
Winnipeg’s Blake Wheeler is still headed for a hearing.
Jul 22, 2013, 5:25 PM EDT
Defenseman gets $9.45 million.
Jul 10, 2013, 6:05 PM EDT
In all, 21 players filed on Wednesday.
Jul 7, 2013, 6:53 PM EDT
One year done with Toronto.
May 9, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Toronto’s blueline continues to take hits.
May 8, 2013, 10:54 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs defenseman left the game.
May 5, 2013, 12:15 AM EDT
Battle lines drawn.
May 2, 2013, 11:50 PM EDT
More rough stuff expected for Game 2?
Apr 16, 2013, 9:56 AM EDT
They both made huge saves Monday.
Mar 4, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
Leafs get a 2014 4th-round draft pick in exchange.
Jul 30, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
25-year-old rearguard could fight for a spot in the top six.
Aug 31, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
After missing a full NHL season with a concussion, Bryce Salvador is ready to get back to action with the New Jersey Devils.
Jul 26, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
Another day, another arbitration case avoided as Mark Fraser and the Devils agreed upon a new one-year deal.
Jul 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The vast majority of arbitration eligible restricted free agents have already signed contracts with their current teams, but there are still a few teams and players negotiating as their arbitration hearings loom.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Oct 14, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
With Brian Rolston on LTIR, the Devils can now field a full roster of players… That is as long as they don’t go breaking their hands in a fight like Mark Fraser did.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)