Jul 26, 2013, 9:01 AM EST
Both contracts expire next summer.
Jul 25, 2013, 7:12 PM EST
“We have a lot of time before we have to start worrying about it.”
Jul 24, 2013, 4:09 PM EST
And then there were four…players still headed to arbitration.
Jul 24, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
Winnipeg’s Blake Wheeler is still headed for a hearing.
Jul 22, 2013, 5:25 PM EST
Defenseman gets $9.45 million.
Jul 10, 2013, 6:05 PM EST
In all, 21 players filed on Wednesday.
Jul 7, 2013, 6:53 PM EST
One year done with Toronto.
May 9, 2013, 12:01 PM EST
Toronto’s blueline continues to take hits.
May 8, 2013, 10:54 PM EST
The Maple Leafs defenseman left the game.
May 5, 2013, 12:15 AM EST
Battle lines drawn.
May 2, 2013, 11:50 PM EST
More rough stuff expected for Game 2?
Apr 16, 2013, 9:56 AM EST
They both made huge saves Monday.
Mar 4, 2013, 11:18 AM EST
Leafs get a 2014 4th-round draft pick in exchange.
Jul 30, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
25-year-old rearguard could fight for a spot in the top six.
Aug 31, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
After missing a full NHL season with a concussion, Bryce Salvador is ready to get back to action with the New Jersey Devils.
Jul 26, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Another day, another arbitration case avoided as Mark Fraser and the Devils agreed upon a new one-year deal.
Jul 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The vast majority of arbitration eligible restricted free agents have already signed contracts with their current teams, but there are still a few teams and players negotiating as their arbitration hearings loom.
Jul 9, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
The NHLPA announced when the players who chose to go to salary arbitration will head to court should they not get a deal worked out before then.
Oct 14, 2010, 4:59 PM EST
With Brian Rolston on LTIR, the Devils can now field a full roster of players… That is as long as they don’t go breaking their hands in a fight like Mark Fraser did.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 11
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 40
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)