Mar 15, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
Edmonton’s now home after a season-long nine-game road trip.
Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
Injury news from across the league…
Mar 4, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
Leafs get a 2014 4th-round draft pick in exchange.
Jan 15, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
Hence Monday’s Mark Fistric trade.
Jan 14, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
The Stars get a third-round pick in return.
Oct 23, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
A large group of NHLers are working out in Texas this week, with the goal of getting into game shape.
Jul 21, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
He signs for $1.475 million.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jul 12, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Notable names include Versteeg, Oshie, Gagner and Quincey.
Jul 5, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Will any of them actually make it that far?
Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Those pesky Stars didn’t let Weber get revenge.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
So now the Preds can bring up a defenseman to try to fill Weber’s skates?
Dec 28, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
“I can’t believe that this hasn’t been looked into closer and examined closer.”
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:48 PM EDT
Add another one to the list…
Dec 7, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Mark Fistric gets the full brunt of the Shanaban earning a three-game suspension for leaving his feet to hit Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:29 PM EDT
Mark Fistric is making sure that Brendan Shanahan stays busier while in Pebble Beach with a hearing for his hit on Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Could the Shanahammer be next?
Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
The NHL’s latest headshot victim: Nino Niederreiter… but will Mark Fistric be punished?
Oct 20, 2010, 5:19 PM EDT
Good news and bad news for the Red Wings as they get Johan Franzen back to action, but lose Kris Draper.
Oct 16, 2010, 11:43 PM EDT
Good news for the Detroit Red Wings: it sounds like Johan Franzen isn’t too banged up. While the sniping Swedish forward did admit that the Mark Fistric hit left him with a “mild concussion,” Franzen said that he was feeling quite a bit better and it doesn’t appear that he’ll deal with too many issues.…
Oct 15, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
While the Red Wings got manhandled by the Dallas Stars 4-1 last night, the post game buzz wasn’t about Mike Modano or the Stars victory, but rather about Red Wings forward Johan Franzen’s claim that a hit he took from Stars defenseman Mark Fistric gave him a concussion. While that has yet to be determined,…
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)