Mar 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EST
Injury news from across the league…
Mar 4, 2013, 11:18 AM EST
Leafs get a 2014 4th-round draft pick in exchange.
Jan 15, 2013, 10:39 AM EST
Hence Monday’s Mark Fistric trade.
Jan 14, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
The Stars get a third-round pick in return.
Oct 23, 2012, 3:31 PM EST
A large group of NHLers are working out in Texas this week, with the goal of getting into game shape.
Jul 21, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
He signs for $1.475 million.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jul 12, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Notable names include Versteeg, Oshie, Gagner and Quincey.
Jul 5, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
Will any of them actually make it that far?
Feb 16, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
Philly gets some defensive help, Stars get draft picks.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Those pesky Stars didn’t let Weber get revenge.
Jan 5, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
The Predators get their captain back after missing four games with a concussion.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:56 PM EST
So now the Preds can bring up a defenseman to try to fill Weber’s skates?
Dec 28, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
“I can’t believe that this hasn’t been looked into closer and examined closer.”
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:48 PM EST
Add another one to the list…
Dec 7, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
Mark Fistric gets the full brunt of the Shanaban earning a three-game suspension for leaving his feet to hit Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:29 PM EST
Mark Fistric is making sure that Brendan Shanahan stays busier while in Pebble Beach with a hearing for his hit on Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
Could the Shanahammer be next?
Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
The NHL’s latest headshot victim: Nino Niederreiter… but will Mark Fistric be punished?
Oct 20, 2010, 5:19 PM EST
Good news and bad news for the Red Wings as they get Johan Franzen back to action, but lose Kris Draper.
Oct 16, 2010, 11:43 PM EST
Good news for the Detroit Red Wings: it sounds like Johan Franzen isn’t too banged up. While the sniping Swedish forward did admit that the Mark Fistric hit left him with a “mild concussion,” Franzen said that he was feeling quite a bit better and it doesn’t appear that he’ll deal with too many issues.…
Oct 15, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
While the Red Wings got manhandled by the Dallas Stars 4-1 last night, the post game buzz wasn’t about Mike Modano or the Stars victory, but rather about Red Wings forward Johan Franzen’s claim that a hit he took from Stars defenseman Mark Fistric gave him a concussion. While that has yet to be determined,…
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 53
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 17
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (57)