Jun 12, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
Penguins general manager also expresses faith in struggling goalie Marc-Andre Fleury.
Jun 6, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
It’s hard to imagine, but the idea is out there.
Jun 4, 2013, 1:51 PM EDT
Pittsburgh, shaking things up.
Jun 3, 2013, 8:06 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr stays in the mix for Boston.
Jun 3, 2013, 10:04 AM EDT
A quick look at the Eastern Conference finals and notes from Chicago’s impressive win against L.A., including Crawford’s NHL first.
Jun 1, 2013, 9:59 PM EDT
He seems OK.
May 31, 2013, 8:57 PM EDT
News, notes, stats and more about Pittsburgh as it preps for the Eastern Conference finals.
May 24, 2013, 8:50 PM EDT
You be the judge.
Mar 19, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
“It’s been something that’s been in our minds for a while,” Sidney Crosby said.
Feb 3, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
Not bad for his first goal since Nov. 28, 2009.
Jan 10, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
The Islanders can stop wondering when Mark Eaton will rejoin the blue line corps. He won’t be doing it this year after undergoing season-ending hip surgery.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)