Dec 13, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
He even compares teams to the Civil War.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi takes the next step towards purchasing the Dallas Stars by submitting his bid to the NHL. By no means is it a done deal, but its a necessary step in the right direction.
Jul 8, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Well-founded rumors indicate that former Texas Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg might be part of a group that will bid to own the Dallas Stars.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM EDT
Mark Cuban would still be interested in buying a portion of the Dallas Stars; but only for “a better shot at the rest of the arena.”
Mar 1, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
A day after not dealing Brad Richards, the good news for Dallas comes in the form of Douglas Miller. Miller is reportedly interested in buying the ownership-stricken Dallas Stars.
Nov 14, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
Could Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban be interested in buying the Dallas Stars?
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 20
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)