Feb 4, 2014, 5:12 PM EDT
He’ll dress against Tampa Bay tonight.
Jan 9, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
Jared Spurgeon and Marco Scandella also hurt taking pucks to the feet.
Dec 5, 2013, 11:48 PM EDT
Right to the point.
Jul 5, 2013, 1:51 PM EDT
23-year-old blueliner sticks with the Wild.
Jul 4, 2013, 1:35 PM EDT
Says he’s “excited” about what the future holds.
Jun 17, 2013, 5:17 PM EDT
23-year-old was the club’s second-round pick in 2008.
Feb 12, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Jared Spurgeon has been taken off the IR, too.
Jan 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
They’ll give it a go again next season.
Jan 18, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
18-year-old was taken seventh overall at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Mar 8, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
More injury woes for the Wild.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are you ready to spend your days at the office repeatedly voting for the NHL All-Stars? You’d better be. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 24
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)