Mar 1, 2015, 5:56 PM EDT
He’s 14 back of Marcel Dionne.
Jun 24, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Peter Forsberg’s election helped cement the argument.
Mar 1, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
He’s the seventh player to reach that mark.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
Kings’ leading scorer responds to franchise legend.
Mar 2, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
The former star compares him to Mats Sundin – and not in a good way OR in a poker-playing kind of way.
Aug 10, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
It’s easy to pick out the best sweater from the Kings past, but is their worst just as easy to figure out? Why yes… It is.
- All eyes on Lundqvist 5
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)